28. Hermione's Boggart

Y/N's POV

"It's really irresponsible of him!" Hermione said to me during one of our study sessions.

She was telling me of Harry's plan to go to Grimmauld Palace to speak to Sirius. Apparently during one of his Occlumency sessions with Snape he discovered Snape's childhood memory via a Pensive. I assumed it was the same one that I had discovered.

"So when's he doing this?" I asked the bushy haired girl.

"Later today." Hermione huffed.

"Well, if he gets in trouble then it's his problem isn't it?" I reasoned, looking at Hermione.

She sighed and continued reading her book. I was admiring her, she was beautiful, all the time. By looking at her it just made me want to tell her even more. I was thinking of a way to let her know, and all I thought was to bring it up in conversation.

"So, Y/N. We haven't spoken about him in a while."

Her face fell and I cursed internally, wrong move.

"What about him F/N?" Hermione asked.

"I don't know, you always had some ominous thing to say about how similar I was to him." I replied cooly.

"I mean, you guys are really similar but that's probably just a coincidence." she replied.

No Hermione, it's not a coincidence, I'm actually Y/N.

"What was it again? The eyes, the patronus, the handwriting, what don't I have in common with this guy?" I said, keeping the conversation going.

"Different hair colour, your wand doesn't look like the same as his and your name is not Y/N L/N." Hermione said.

"True, it would be funny if like I was Y/N's soul living in another body." I joked.

Hermione never replied for we heard a loud noise coming from somewhere near us.

Hermione's POV

Ignoring everything F/N had just said, we made our way to where we heard the loud noise. We saw Fred, George, Issac, Harry, Filch and Professor Umbridge and a group of Hogwarts students. I inspected what had happened and well...it seemed like the twins and Issac decided to turn a school corridor into a swamp.

"So!" said Umbridge triumphantly. "So, you think it amusing to turn a school corridor into a swamp, do you?"

"Pretty amusing, yeah," said Fred, looking up at her without the slightest sign of fear.

Filch elbowed his way closer to Umbridge, almost crying with happiness.

"I've got the form, Headmistress," he said hoarsely, waving the piece of parchment, "I've got the form and I've got the whips waiting...oh, let me do it now..."

My eyes widened, surely that wasn't legal.

"Very good, Argus," she said, "you three," she went on, gazing down at the trio, "are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school."

"You know what?" said Fred. "I don't think we are."

He turned to his twin. "George, I think we've outgrown full-time education."

"Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself," said George lightly.

"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" asked Fred.

"Definitely," said George.

And before Umbridge could say a word, they raised their wands and said together: "Accio brooms!"