TWENTY FIVE

"Quicker than we started, evidence we misaligned
Man, I get more in love (more in love) with you each argument"
__________________________

GABRIELA

I turned off the shower and opened the foggy glass door seeing that my towel was gone. I looked around the bathroom and I groaned stepping onto the heated marble floor, dripping all over. I opened the small closet door in the bathroom and took a extra towel from there.

"Gabriel King where are my clothes?" I called his name as I opened the bathroom door but didn't get a response back. I opened the door looking around the new room that I still wasn't used to. Once I realized the room was empty I quickly ran out clinging onto my towel, I look around the closet seeing my towel on the bench in the middle on the room.

"This bastard" I whispered to myself and grabbed my towel quickly placing it on the small hanger beside my side of the closet. I took off my towel and placed it beside the old one.

"Nice ass" I jumped up hearing him behind me. I quickly grabbed my pantie and bra placing them on, then looking behind me seeing him only in his boxers.

"You took my clothes and my towel" I whined and he laughed.

"I wanted to watch you walk across the room naked" He smirked.

"I didn't see you in the room..." Gabriel glanced over to the balcony and I rolled my eyes grabbing the oversized shirt but before I can put it on Gabriel kneeled down throwing me over his shoulder, he walked over to the bed throwing on the bed.

"Listen this is sweet but I need the shirt" He leaned forward placing both his arms beside me looking at me with hungry eyes.

"Strip" He commanded and I stood on my knees making him stand up straight.

"Excuse me" I crossed my arms seeing his eyes never leave mine.

"Oh you heard me, strip now" His voice came out rougher and I rolled my eyes submitting but before I can reach behind my back he grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Without the eye rolling, be a good girl for me baby" Gabe let me go and I looked away breathing heavily. I was enjoying this...

I reached back still feeling his eyes on me as I unclipped my bra letting it slide down my arms. I sat up pulling down my panties and he grabbed the set, throwing it on the floor leaving me fully naked.

"Okay" I didn't look up because I felt embarrassed for doing something like this.

"I'll let you pick what we try today" He lifted my head up and brought the black bag from behind his back, placing it beside me.

"You're letting me pick?" I looked at him scared.

"I'm in a good mood today but you better hurry, I'm not a patient man either" I gulped opening up the bag, seeing the many different kind of toys he has. I felt my cheeks heat up from touching the different items and I gulped seeing nipple clamps.

"I want to tie your hands... like you did to me" I pulled out the ropes and he smiled placing the bag back down on the floor. Gabriel went around the California king sized bed and sat down in the middle holding his arms up. I stared in awe and felt my cheeks glow more red taking all this in. I crawled towards him, straddling his chest, I reached down to make sure he was tightened enough.

"Gabe!" I looked down watching him looking at me while he was licking my nipples. My hands shook as I tied the knot and I moved back straddling his waist feeling him grow beneath me.

"Bambina, I think you know what you need to call me from now... you better ask permission to cum" He said and I nodded my head.

(babygirl)