THIRTY SIX

"Music to my ear you my melody
Late nights feeling sick you my remedy"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"Omg..." I muttered waking out of my sleep sobbing. I rubbed my eyes tired of the constant crying but all I could think about was my parents lately and pregnancy hormones weren't helping. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand seeing that it was three in the morning.

These past few days I've been having too many memories of my family. Even one's I didn't know I remembered, everything was coming out all at once and it was too overwhelming for me.

I covered my mouth, suppressing my cries. It was hard, knowing that it's been four years without them. In reality I was alone when it came to my family, everyone else didn't reach out to check up on me but lately I've had family attempt to reach out.

I looked behind me seeing Gabriel sleeping, his legs sprawled all over the bed, snoring and sleeping very cutely.

"Sabes que tu abuela era bailarina" My mom says walking into the living room with the vix.

(You know your grandmother was a dancer)

I nodded my head and she handed me the small container and q-tip. I scooped up a good amount of vix and placed it in my nostril to help me breath better.

"Mom did you ever dance?" I asked looking at her and she sat down next to me.

"Yeah I did dance.. ballet and hip pop" She saids with her heavy spanish accent and I watched her eyes get watery.

"That's why I wanted you to dance.. but you know at least you did ballet and hip pop so that's fine..." She looks at me.

"I'll keep dancing mama...when is dad coming home?" I said and before she can answer the door to my room opens revealing Dalvin and Dad.

"Hola ma and Gaby" Dalvin saids wiping his dirty hands on his white t-shirt. Mother cursed at him and I held in my laugh ignoring him feeling a cough coming up my throat.

I shook my head feeling the drops of tears fall on my legs. I wiped it off and grabbed a blanket wrapping it around my body. I placed my hands on the bed to help me stand up until I felt a hand on my wrist pulling me back, scaring me.

"Baby? Where are you going?"

"You scared me... I need to use the bathroom" I said and he shook his head sitting up and brought me into his arms.

"You think I wouldn't hear you cry... come here love" I straddled his legs and he brought his hands up turning on the light and then placing his hands on my face and wiping my cheeks. I moved hips unintentionally feeling him getting hard.

"You're getting hard" I moved off of him and he laughed grabbing one of the throw pillows and placing it over his boxers.

"Sorry... even when you cry you look gorgeous and it didn't help that you were naked on top of me"

"It's your parents anniversary... I'm sorry, we'll see them don't worry" He laid down and I laid my head on his chest feeling the comforter moving up my back.

"Okay..." I say closing my eyes.

"Go to sleep beautiful, when we wake up we'll get ready" I kissed him and laid back down falling asleep from his hand caressing my back soothing me softly.

-

"We'll be back tonight if not I'll text you Aubrey, don't do anything because Uncle Alex and Jennie will tell me. Behave" Gabriel said and I waved goodbye to the kids. I get in the car wrapping letting the black cardigan blow in the wind. I follow Gabriel out the house and follow him inside the car.