THIRTY SEVEN

"Been so high lately, I don't care who's goin' down
You could see it in my eyes, he be hitting it right"
__________________________

GABRIELA

A couple of weeks passed since meeting my parents and the Luke situation. Slowly but surely everything was going back to normal, especially when Gabriel has been going to work more, leaving me alone most of the time. I enjoyed the alone time at first because I got to hang out with the kids more but I missed him, he would come in late at night and wake me up only to give me a kiss. Today he didn't have any meetings or work to do so I was happy to be with my boyfriend for the day.

"7 weeks!" I jumped on top of Gabriel and I looked down seeing him still sleeping. I picked up my pillow that was beside him and hit him on the head until he groaned. I watched him wake up and he finally opens his eyes. Once we both make eye contact, an instant smile grows on his lips.

"Morning baby and baby" He runs his hands up my thighs and up my shirt settling on my waist.

"Hey handsome, get ready we're going out" I ran my hands down his chest.

"It's my day off... I would like to spend my time with you" Gabriel said and I pushed myself off ,watching him get up from the bed. I follow Gabriel into the bathroom noticing the huge bulge in his boxers and I look up quickly when he looked at me.

"Spending time with the family isn't bad, it's not like we have tonight to spend time together" I smiled and sat down on the counter watching him brush his teeth.

"When are we leaving?" He asked with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"In a hour" I said and his eyes scanned my outfit.

"And you're going like that?" I jumped off counter and walked out the room, walking inside closet. I looked through piles jeans grabbing a pair and a crop top. I heard the shower turn on in the bathroom and started undressing placing on my outfit .

"Mhm" I turned to the side seeing a small bump, it wasn't noticeable but it looked like I was bloated

"Mhm" I turned to the side seeing a small bump, it wasn't noticeable but it looked like I was bloated. Later one we were going to have dinner with his parents later on making me nervous. Just the four of us... we haven't seen each other since I announced that I was pregnant.

I grabbed a pair of black ankle boots and placed it on. I glanced beside me seeing Gabriel walking inside the closet with a towel loosely wrapped around his waist.

"Are you going to wear heels?" He kissed my cheek as he walked beside me, leaning to down to kiss my cheek.

"These are chunky heels so they won't hurt my feet" I said and he stood in front of me and grabbed the v park of my crop top and pulled it so it covered more of my breasts. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.