TWENTY NINE

"Eyes closed while you scream out
And you keep me in with those hips
While my teeth sink in those lips
While your body's giving me life
And you suffocate in my kiss"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"I have a question.." He hummed as I picked up the kokoda from the coconut and stuffed the delicious food in my mouth feeling the juiciness seep into my mouth.

"When we went over to dinner at your parents, I noticed you and your father aren't close. Unlike you and your mother who seem closer..." I said and he broke eye contact with me, looking away towards the ocean.

"My father did a lot of fucked up things to me and our family when we were growing up-"

"Gabriel you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to" I stopped him before he could say anything else. Gabriel cleared his throat and placed the fork down sighing heavily.

"You don't really know anything about my dad or me... and it's fair since I practically begged you to tell me about your past..." He breathed in and I quickly placed another forkful of kokoda in my mouth.

"My dad did a lot of things to my brothers and I. Nothing really to my only sister but she did see somethings he did, which changed her view of him. Before we moved into the mansion they live in now, years ago... we lived in another one. But we had to leave once my father's "friends" found us and tried having us killed. At the time my dad was running the mafia with his dad helping him, while training me to eventually run it"

"But one thing that stuck with me for a long time, that truly messed me up as a child is when we would have monthly gathering with the men in our family. I would get tested by them to see if I was worthy enough to run the family business one day. Every month I was forced to kill a person until I stopped crying... it started when I was fifteen until I turned twenty... was when I stopped feeling" I gasped and Gabriel looked away with a cold expression meanwhile I couldn't feel my heart beating.

"You killed people... I-I mean your family made you kill people" He nodded his head emotionless, I felt a cold shiver go down my spine. I know he's been through stuff but he was so emotionless.

"I never told Ariel this before... she never really cared about my father. After that I always hated him for making me do it. I had to or else I wouldn't be part of the family. Even when we didn't have the monthly meetings he had me kill people for him... making me do his dirty work. He said it was a lesson, and he would continue until I didn't hesitate anymore... I didn't hesitate eventually" Gabriel smirked a little , creeping me out a bit he quickly masked it.

"That's all in the past now..."

"Do you still do that to people?" I asked making him look at up at me. He stayed quiet answering my question and I gulped trying to ignore the feeling but that's what he does. He's a mafia boss... he has to do what he has to do...

"You shouldn't worry..." Gabriel grabbed my hand and guided me to stand up, we walked to the front of the yacht and I looked ahead seeing the beautiful stars and moon shining onto the glistening pitch black water.

"Well... since you have everything planned out what are we doing next?" He moved by hair behind my ear and came close to my face.

"We're going downstairs to the bedroom"

"Mhm" He kissed my lips and I ran my hand up his chest slowly setting it on his cheek.