17 ' switching seats

After hours of meetings and preparations after classes, the day of the field trip finally came. Amari previously made a request to sit at the back of class in the plane in hopes of getting near Sakusa's class and it strangely worked. Sakusa and Komori's row was next to theirs.

"Emi-chan, you have snacks with you, right?" Jiro asks and turns around. He's seated in front of them and sat next to Sasaki, their groupmate.

"Yeah but you have your own, right? We went grocery shopping yesterday," she reminds.

"But it's in the compartment thingy," he groans, "Just share some with me."

"Yume-chan, go feed piggy," Amari whines, then notices her friend already asleep.

Sakusa, on the other hand, plugs his earphones on as soon as he settles on his seat. He's seated in the middle of his row, with Komori on his left and their female class representative on his right. Later on, he picks the playlist entitled "for omi," and puts in on shuffle. With the class beaming with excitement, he just wanted some peace of mind.

"Kiyoomi-kun, Amari-san is waving at you," Komori informs, which causes him to sigh and plug out one of his earphones.

"What?" Sakusa mumbles under his mask and looks at her.

"Pocky?" she offers and presents him an unopened box of chocolate Pocky.

"Oh, Pocky, yes please," Komori accepts and extends an arm to get it from her.

"You can have that," Amari tells them as she hands the box over to them, "Keep it," she says proudly, as if she was spoiling him.

"Thanks!" Komori speaks with a smile.

It doesn't take too long for Amari to see the girl seated right next to Sakusa and her eyes narrow for a moment, as she tries to decipher what was going on. She assumed that there was no way Sakusa would deliberately choose to sit next to her, right?

The flight takes off after a couple of moments and as for Komori, it doesn't take too long for him to notice her awful glare either. He looks at his cousin, who was now slowly falling asleep with his earphones still plugged on. All he could do is give her a nervous smile, and mind something else.

It doesn't stop there either. With Amari's gaze fixated on their row, she also observes the girl next to him dozing off as well.

"The shoujo manga cliché, they fall asleep, then oh, she accidentally puts her head on his shoulder," Amari hisses.

"What's going on?" Yume asks before a yawn, obviously done with her short nap.

"Look at that," Amari says and gives her friend a nudge.

Yume sways her head to her right to see what her friend was talking about and one glance is all it takes for her to understand. "Ah, it's going to be Miss Steal Yo Man, Emi-chan," she whispers.

"Oh, is she gonna go for it?" Yume continues her gossip as she observes the girl's head gradually about to land on Sakusa's shoulder. "What are you gonna do about it? Are you gonna to let her do that?" she teases.

"Oh no she doesn't," Amari hisses again and pulls out her phone from her pocket.

"Komori-san," Amari calls.

"Y-Yes?" Komori turns his head.

"Can we please switch seats? Pretty please?" she requests, though it sounded a little more like a demand.

"O-okay," he agrees and slowly unbuckles his seatbelt.

"Wait, I'm sitting next to him?" Yume asks while Amari gets out of her seat.

"Hello," Komori mutters a shy greeting upon switching seats with Amari.

"Um, hi," Yume nervously greets back.

While awkward silence takes over on the Yume's row, Amari gets even more annoyed seeing it all up close.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi," she calls her boyfriend's name in an effort to sound as intimidating as she could despite her usually high feminine voice.

"Sakusa. Kiyoomi," she repeats, and gently pulls out one of his earphones. Sakusa, still feeling sleepy, slightly shakes his head, and groans.

"Wake up."

"What?" he grumbled, finally opening his eyes.

He suddenly feels weight on his shoulder and panicked, looks at his right side. Upon spotting a girl resting her head on his shoulder, he immediately feels both disgust and even more panic, and perhaps, worry, thanks to his girlfriend's icy glare.