5: Night terror and hushed Morning

"I love you." Tanya said, she was smiling oh so gingerly as she rested her chin on y/n's shoulder.

Y/n smiled too while embracing Tanya close.

"I love you too..." She hummed before the sound of an alarm going off slowly ran to her head.

It was like... A nightmare, because, there were never any alarms anywhere, it was just a crow by the window yelling at itself before flying off.

The two stared at each other, in the bed, of course facing each other with the sheets over them.

They had to keep themselves from screaming as they slowly sat up, still staring at each other.

"What the hell are you doing in my room..?" Y/n whispered.

"No, what are. You, doing in, my, room." Tanya wanted to correct it better because it really was her room and not y/n's.

"Wait, what am, I, doing your room!?" Y/n whispered after getting corrected.

There was a moment of silence before y/n whispered, "uhh... That's besides the fact that I had the weirdest dream."

"Oh, yeah? What about it?" Tanya wondered, completely ignoring the fact that y/n was somehow in her room.

Y/n shrugged before whispering, "I don't know, I just had a dream where you were sitting on top of me, hugging me while I just hugged back for some confusing reason that I don't know."

Tanya squinted her eyes for a second, she could see the blush on y/n's face as she stared at her.

Y/n scoffed up a light smirk before whispering, "y'now... Sometimes, I miss someone and it makes me want the need to hug anybody to get this feeling of wanting out."

"Hugging someone..?" Tanya hummed.

Y/n chuckled before saying, "I'm gonna be honest with you, sometimes at night when I can't sleep, I sleep with luitenant Milena in her bedroom."

Tanya snickered, chuckling quietly before saying, "what..? You..??"

Y/n chuckled.

"Yep, I do that, I think that's how I ended up here. I think I unconsciously went inside your room, sorry about this." She said, apologizing for a second there as she slowly began to get out of the bed.

Tanya sighed, rolling her eyes before yanking y/n by their bandaged arm.

"Ow!"

Y/n flinched when she did so.

"No, no, stay... Please." Tanya said, her hold slowly loosening into a careful, gentle hold as y/n sighed before sitting back down on the bed.

"I thought you're still going to be pissed off after I kicked your ass?" Y/n snickered.

Tanya scoffed up a smirk.

"Yep, I'm still mad... But I guess not anymore now." She said before yanking y/n down with her.

They shouldn't really be doing this.

Really.

"We shouldn't be doing this..." Y/n whispered while slowly digging on Tanya's neck.

Tanya flinched over her warm breath under her chin.

"Don't shove your nose in places you shouldn't, idiot!" She said.

Y/n chuckled, her hands curling around Tanya before she said, "you smell nice, what is that smell? I'm pretty sure you don't even use perfume, old man."