38: Scared

It's a war kidnap.

As soon as y/n sat up, the surroundings finally rang to her to understand they were in no place to feel safe in.

Blinking slightly, she stood up and made her way over to the metal bars that separated her inside the cell. She had nothing but the uniform she had worn to the war zone, all her equipment was gone, except for one.

A hair clip in one of the hidden pockets she made on her uniform. Feeling around the surface of the fabric, there it was, hidden underneath for her to know only.

There was never any cameras to begin with.

'I guess being a criminal before isn't so bad now.' she thought as she reached her hands out through the bars to pick the lock.

Abracadabra, it was now unlocked. Slowly opening it, she sneaked out and closed it back as if it was still locked.

Walking quietly around the place, she looked around. There were other cells, yes. But they were all mostly empty with some having dead corpses in them, a week old? A month old? Just a day or two old? You decide.

'Where the hell am I..!?' she thought as she continued to sneak around before hearing walking and talking did she quickly hide inside a closet that somehow didn't make a sound when she closed it enough for her to only have a small space to peek through.

The footsteps and voices only got faint after a while before she decided to step back out and continue on.

After a while of walking, she stumbled upon a room when someone called out her full name and rank.

Walking inside the room out of curiosity, her eyes widened and something shattered near her chest.

The picture was still visible in her head.

Tanya knelt on both knees with bruised cheeks in a blood ridden uniform that seemed to deteriorate the color of the same uniform she had worn. Hands tied up behind her, her breathing sounded heavy and it sounded like she was dying sooner than later.

...

As soon as the computation orb in y/n's chest suddenly blew and shattered into pieces with the scream of the medic shrinking in with it from fright.

Everyone immediately went into action to see what was happening.

An angered scream was let off by y/n when the medic commanded the first soldiers that rushed in hold her down when she growled.

"Oh my God!! What the hell is happening to her!??" The medic stammered as he rushed his head to find answers.

He was answered with a gasp from the suddenly screaming child a few seconds ago who blinked a few times while looking around her. She was sweating bullets and breathing heavily as if she had just woken up from a night terror.

The soldiers who held her down took their hold off of her and gave way.

"Major y/n..? Are you alright?" The medic asked as he watched y/n slowly sit up and hop off of the bed.

Without a second warning or first did she suddenly run out of the tent.

"Major y/n!??" The medic was baffled like the others when the child suddenly ran outside.

...

Tanya was caught in shock when y/n suddenly clung to her tightly while mumbling, "don't leave. Don't leave."

She could feel the trembling y/n was having, the fear she was having, the complete wreck of a panic attack.

Frowning, she dismissed the men she was talking to and patted y/n's back.

"What happened?" She asked.

"A bad dream. It was a bad dream." Y/n whimpered while clutching tighter.

Tanya continued to reassure the older one who was digging their face in hiding.

"It was just a dream, y/n, I would never leave." She said.

"Don't leave. Don't leave." Y/n mumbled.

"I won't... I guess I'm promising that now." Tanya said, sighing as she continued to pat y/n's back.

"Major y/n!??"

There was a shout, it came from the medic who paused after spotting her.

Walking over to the two, he checked for y/n's state.

"Is she ok?" He asked.

Tanya nodded as she said, "yes, she just a nightmare."

The medic sighed in relief. Slightly

...

"Y/n, you've been clinging to me since the moment you jumped hugging me while I was talking to a few men." Tanya said while patting y/n 's arms around her waist.

Y/n didn't do anything to respond back and continued to lay her head on Tanya's shoulder with her arms wrapped firmly around her.

"Y/n, get off of me." Tanya requested.

No response.

"Y/n?" She called out.

No response again.

"Y/n???" She called out louder while looking over her shoulder.

Sighing, she ignored the fact that the entrance of their tent was open and moved y/n by their chin to look at her.

Y/n had a frown on her face.

"Did the dream scare you that bad?" Tanya wondered quietly.

Y/n continued to frown as she looked away nodding.

"Sometimes you can be an annoying piece of shit, and sometimes you can be as weak as a three-year-old, huh..?" Tanya wondered while caressing y/n to look over to her.

"Are you scared of me dying?" She asked.

"Don't say that." Y/n huffed in slight irritation.

Tanya smirked lightly as she chuckled quietly.

"Alright, shut up for a moment." She said while leaning forward.

Feeling y/n's lips with hers, she held her close by the neck.

Y/n hummed, a hand moving close to Tanya's shoulder as she bit her lower lip and licked.

Tanya felt a twitch in her brow as she stuck her tongue out.

Parting from each other, they breathed heavily with Tanya pushing y/n down on the closest bed in their tent.

Leaning down and holding y/n by the waist.

"Mhh..."

Y/n moaned softly as she clutched Tanya's uniform.