24: Games

Y/n raised a brow as she slowly opened the door and walked inside.

"Tanya??" She called out while looking around the room.

As soon as she spotted the open windows, she frowned in dissatisfaction.

"Ehh?? Did she seriously jump out of the window!?" She wondered while making her way over to the window.

Suddenly the door slammed shut and she was jumped from behind, well, not behind since she yanked herself around fast enough when she heard the sudden swing of the door.

"Argh!"

She yelled in surprise when she tripped and fell back with a thump.

"I caught you now, you little brat!!" Tanya laughed victoriously as she held y/n down in both hands.

Y/n smirked.

"I never knew you were this cheeky." She cooed.

Tanya flushed.

"What!? No! Piss off!!" She stammered before standing back up.

Y/n laughed her ass off as she watched Tanya get flustered by the situation she brought up.

"Look at that~ Tanya's a cheeky one! Setting up a trap just to get me to open the door and ambush me~"

She continued to tease Tanya while pointing a finger on her cheek.

"Get away from me!" Tanya yelled.

"Tanya's a cheeky one~"

Y/n didn't care about her demands.

"Hey, hey, hey! Tanya, why'd you plan to ambush me by jumping on me?? Did you finally decide to actually play with me?" She pondered giddily.

"Y/n, stop." Tanya felt embarrassed for some peculiar reason.

"So are you really gonna start playing games with me?? Oh, what games do you usually play? Did you really play games when you were young??"

But y/n didn't care and continued to tease her.

"Y/n, stop it!" Tanya huffed.

"Ahahahahahah! So you did play with dolls when you were young?? So was it like stuffy looking dolls or those plastic ones that have eyes that stare at you directly? C'mon, you played with me, you've probably have decided to actually play more games with me, Ta--Aaaaaaargh?!"

Tanya immediately muzzled y/n off with a grip on her shoulder.

"Make another one up and I'll bite you." She threatened.

"Where exactly?~" y/n snickered.

Tanya flushed red while sweating bullets.

"S... Shut up! It doesn't matter!!" She stammered.

Y/n laughed.

"Where are you gonna do it?? Here? Oh, maybe here if you're feeling wild?" She teased, pointing at her shoulders and neck.

Tanya grumbled.

"Y/n, I swear I'm going to kill you." She said.

"Oh, bite me." Y/n only snickered at the threat.

"Not here." Tanya sighed.

Y/n smirked.

"Do you really wanna leave a hickey on me, oldy?" She cooed.

Tanya smirked.

"Don't dream." She said.

Then there was a knock.