45: Truth drug

The silence woke the two who were tied to a chair.

Tanya grumbled and looked around, she couldn't move, her arms were tied behind her back.

Y/n shook her head from a headache and looked around as well, she also couldn't move too, the same as Tanya, her arms were tied behind her back in the chair.

"Where the hell am I..?" She mumbled.

"Y/n..? Is that... Is that you??" Tanya asked while trying to comprehend the headache she was having.

"Tanya, is that also you??" Y/n replied.

"Yeah, it's... Ow... My head is throbbing." Tanya said before groaning in irritation over the pain.

Soon enough, they heard something.

Marcus came inside and opened the bag that was on the counter, taking out both the syringes, he didn't hesitate in stabbing the liquid inside their necks.

Pains truck both young children before time passed of them in a comatose looking state when Marcus left the room.

...

After a while, both soon gained themselves consciousness again.

"Hey... Tanya, are you still there?" Y/n asked after feeling Tanya move after a few seconds.

"Yeah... I'm here, Woah... Everything is spinning." Tanya whistled loud when she saw everything spinning around her, a smile creeping in her face as she felt her body weigh heavy for her to carry.

"I think... I think they drugged us." She slurred out.

Y/n blinked slightly before she scoffed up a smirk and said, "this feels like the good stuff that you're supposed to smoke back when I was in Japan."

Tanya snickered.

"You... Do... You did drugs back in Japan??" She asked.

Wow, yes, they were both drugged.

"Whoever went inside here... Used the wrong drugs..." Y/n wheezed.

"They used the wrong ones, huh..?" Tanya laughed before yelling out, "idiot!"

Y/n laughed.

"Idiot!" Before she joined in on Tanya and began to yell the same thing out loud.

"Idiot!"

"Idiot!"

"Idiot!"

They were laughing their drugged asses off right now. Yes, drugged.

"There's something wrong with me and you." Tanya laughed.

Y/n laughed as well as she said, "yeah, something!!"

Before the door opened and Marcus and Leithan walked inside.

Immediately, Leithan made his way over to the table and took the large pliers.

"Ohh... What's that shiny thing..?" Tanya slurred.

Leithan smiled as he made his way over to her and held her by the chin.