10: In this language

"You... You still have a father..?" Leithan raised a brow when he questioned.

Tanya and y/n glanced over to the other officers with them.

Y/n shrugged before saying, "not really, but father sure can get pretty needy and clingy when it usually comes to us. Y/n fight this, y/n surpass this, y/n defeat this."

"You're exaggerating him, stop." Tanya sighed.

Y/n snickered, chuckling as she lightly nudged Tanya by the shoulder.

"You can deny that, Tanya!" She laughed.

"Major y/n,"

"Pretty sure you'd agree on what I said!" Y/n continued.

Keith stopped trying to get y/n's attention by then.

"She's ignoring us again..." He sighed.

Milena meekly smiled while patting her back to comfort him.

"There, luitenant Keith." She said.

"Ignoring you..?" Grantz hummed.

Milena chuckled lightly before turning around and saying, "our Captain tends to ignore us sometimes. We're used to that, she's still young, and she doesn't ignore us too much though."

"Yeah, but when she ignores you, it can sometimes make you feel as if you don't exist anymore." Keith smiled in defeat while placing the paper down beside y/n.

"But I've never heard of our Captain still having a living father unless it's another one of her legal guardians." He continued.

"Depending on what luitenant Keith said, I believe you've had more than one foster family before?" Tanya pondered, clearly she heard everything.

Keith mentally gulped when she did speak.

Y/n hummed before she said, "mostly, the foster families that I get don't stay for too long."

"And why's that?" Tanya questioned while looking over a few more other maps.

Y/n wheezed a laugh of impending amusement.

"I kill them." She said.

Tanya felt a chill behind her back as she slowly glanced over to y/n. Fearful she felt as she stared at y/n's wide grin.

"But not intentionally at least, mostly they try and hold my hand without my consent, sometimes they wake me up way too early in the morning, and sometimes they can get on my nerves too." Y/n explained.

Tanya meekly smiled while taking a step away from y/n.

The other officers clearly saw the seemingly invisible fright in Tanya's face.

"That doesn't really make any sense at all, y/n." Tanya said.

"It's not that I kill them myself, father does it for me. Sometimes, he just decides to take my criticism seriously which is weird because he's never taken your criticism in any way serious than mine." Y/n said before shrugging.

Tanya sighed.

"You have a point there. He never does take any of criticism seriously." She said, instantly forgetting that y/n might be a psychopath herself.

Y/n paused and stared at Tanya with a look of surprise. She never expected her to actually agree, an old man actually agreeing to a generation like her, amazing.

"Did you just agree with me?" She smirked in accomplishment and competency.

Tanya frowned.

"Hahaaahh, she finally agreed on something with me, ahaaahh..." Y/n was enjoying this as she continued taunting Tanya.

"Stop." Tanya sighed, she wasn't enjoying the moment anymore as she flicked y/n's hand off of her shoulder.

Y/n snickered as she watched Tanya gain herself a headache.

"Oh, yes, look, we're friends now!" She said while walking beside Keith and Leithan.

'Captain, made a friend...' Visha thought as she watched in satisfaction. She likes the fact that her young superior actually has a friend close her age y'now. It's pretty nice.

"It's a friendship of me, her," y/n began, making everything sound soothing before she dropped the tension hard just by saying, " and her neverending stupidity against father!"

"I am not stupid!" Tanya yelled.

Y/n clicked her tongue while crossing her arms.

"That's what you always say! You always say that everything is because of him, you always say it's a set from him, well, what if I told you he can't do such things??" She said.

"Oh, don't make me look like a fraudulent, you yourself is also a fraudulent!!" Tanya said.

Y/n exasperated a gasp of shock.

"You better take that back or I'm kicking your ass like last time!!" She yelled.

Tanya smirked in competence as she said, "is that all you have to say, you brat?"

Somehow, everything became horribly silent as the two stared at each other, the intent of killing one another, clear in their eyes for the officers present to see and even stare at.

"M-Major y/n, why don't we all just calm down..?" Leithan said while patting y/n's shoulders for her attention.

She didn't budge.

"It would seem that everything is settled then." Tanya said.

Y/n scowled, gritting her teeth for her fangs to be seen.

"So it has..." She said.

The next couple of hours was spent with the two explaining to their subordinates what to do here and there, what to know here and there, and what they should keep an eye out here and there.

It even seemed like there was never a catfight before.

It just seemed like the meeting went fine and the two are actually handling each other just fine.

Even though that's not the case at all.

...

"Tanya, you're being an asshole y'now that?"

Those words hit Tanya badly while she was flying beside Visha.

Everyone heard that.

Tanya sighed before she flipped her off.

Yes, y/n was flying a tad lower than her.

Y/n frowned as she stared up at her before she flipped her off with both hands with her rifle hanging by her left shoulder.

With everyone just feeling very uncomfortable with the situation. They can't comment about that y'now, they wouldn't know what might actually happen if they do so.

"I hope you get shot!" Y/n said before flying off with her battalion.

"Same goes to you, brat." Tanya sighed before she flew off with her battalion.

War, such a crucial state of the art of work by mere foolish humans.