33: Forest

"Wow... It's a tie..." Y/n smirked.

Tanya chuckled. She was good at the game, but so was y/n.

"Are you getting hungry?" Y/n wondered.

"I lost my appetite with all your jabbering since we got lost in the woods, I'd rather eat tomorrow than today." Tanya huffed, a little irritated as she sat on the wooden floors compensating herself.

"Ouch, was I really jabbering?" Y/n scoffed while crossing her arms.

"Yes, there was no doubt you were jabbering." Tanya said while staring up at the ceiling.

Y/n chuckled as she crawled over and sat beside Tanya.

"You're pretty neglectful, Tanya." She commented before pecking Tanya's cheek.

Tanya smiled lightly.

"And you're too trustworthy I could die for you I suppose." She said.

"Not if I die for you first." Y/n snickered before pecking her cheek again.

"Are you gonna keep kissing me like that or are you going to grow up?" Tanya chuckled while facing y/n.

"Then face over here." Y/n hummed while caressing Tanya's cheek to look over to her.

Tanya continued to smile as she stared at y/n's face.

"Your smirk is insufferable." She said while staring at it.

"And your words are cunning." Y/n said before pecking Tanya's lips.

"We could get caught doing this, y/n." Tanya snickered when y/n placed a hand on her shoulders, pulling her closer.

"Screw that." Y/n said before patting Tanya's back.

Tanya sighed, hugging back as she rested her chin on y/n's shoulder.

And within a surprise did she carry her and plop her down on the bed.

Y/n laughed quietly when she did so.

"What the hell was that, oldy?" She said.

"Shut up." Tanya said before laying down beside her, holding her close while breathing slowly.

Y/n sighed while patting Tanya's back.

"You're like a life-sized huggable stuff dog." She commented.

"Why a dog..?" Tanya mumbled.

"Because you always bark and bite." Y/n snickered. immediately earning herself a hit in the side of her head for that.

"Ok... I'll shut up for once and let you sleep." She said while nuzzling close on Tanya's crook.

Tanya huffed, calming down as her hold loosened slightly from her tiredness.

...

"I never knew they were this close..." Keith wondered with a smile as he and the others watched the memory with a smile on their faces.

.

"Where the hell are we..!?" Tanya huffed cold breathes in the air as the night loomed in more.

Y/n stared at her with a look of discontent.

"Should've carried you instead, eh?" She commented.

"Y/n, I swear I will kill you right here and right now." Tanya said while looking around.

There was nothing but large trees and snow everywhere, no signs of any sort of civilization coming close by at all.

"Oh, be happy I at least always brought my orb with me." Y/n frowned while rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I'm very happy about that." Tanya huffed while continuing to walk beside y/n.

Y/n chuckle before pecking Tanya's cheek.

Tanya sighed out a smile before rolling her eyes.

"Isn't there any way to use your orb to locate the cabin back??" Tanya asked while looking forward.

Y/n shrugged.

"I don't think so, this was made specially for me by Dr. Schugel, y'now, the old aged weirdo who's I think obsessed with faith and stuff." She said.

Tanya chuckled.

"I'm guessing I'm not the only one who thinks he's a madman... Yes, I know the old hooligan, but why didn't he place any sort of thing that can help with navigation anywhere?" She said.

Y/n shrugged again before saying, "dunno, all he said that was special about it is that it helps with maintaining my altitude in control and all of that, yada yada yada yada..."

"Excuse me?" Tanya raised a brow.

"My altitude is higher than yours, well, way too high to be called humane or angelic like that. More likely demonic because it can get out of hand when I use it too much." Y/n said.

"Are you telling me you can obliterate not just a squad of mages or a group of bombers, but half any continent?" Tanya pondered.

"I guess so, that's why they don't want that, it would seem pretty unfair if I think about it... Just me suddenly appearing then destroying all of them as if they never existed in the first place." Y/n said, laughing in amusement as she continued to look forward before looking up.

.

"Everyone! This way!" Weiss said while pointing sidewards to the left.

Everyone followed suit walking with him.

...

"Melt these parts." Keith ordered.

The smokers did as they were told and soon enough a memory came, no, it wasn't just any memory too. It was different.

This time the two weren't wearing coats but their officer uniforms.

.

Tanya chuckled before saying, "even though you're now here in this strange world, you still have your ways when you were in Japan."

Y/n perked up, her eyes widening in surprise before she placed a hand to her smirking mouth when she snickered.

"You think you can handle me, ehh? Pretty boy??" She scoffed before continuing with, "I'll have you know I'm a very terribly horrid playmate."

"I don't need to know if you're going to be a hard chess piece to play or not, because I'm gonna move you." Tanya chuckled.

Y/n exasperated a gasp of shock before she yanked Tanya by her collar, yanking her close. Physical contact suddenly abrupting as she grinned wide up close in front of Tanya's face.

"What sort of chess piece am I in your willy nilly for a little game am I to you then, Tanya?" She sneered.

Tanya smirked.

"What am I, hmm..? Am I the Bishop? The Rooks maybe..?" Y/n pondered softly, her hands running over Tanya's shoulders, wrapping itself around her neck.

"The Rook's easy to play for me, why would you think you're the Rook?" Tanya hummed, chuckling quietly with her hands lowering down holding y/n's waist.

Y/n shrugged before saying, "I don't know, maybe because you don't seem to often use the Rook."

Tanya chuckled again.

"Oh, am I the horse then??" Y/n perked up.

"They're called the knight, y/n, not just horses." Tanya hummed before earning a kiss from y/n.

"I'm a kid, I can call it a horse." Y/n said before giving another kiss.

Tanya chuckled in amusement before saying, "you want to be the horse itself?"

Y/n chuckled too.

"If I were the horse I'd kick you right in the face." She snickered before giving yet again, another kiss.

"You're giving too many kisses, stop." Tanya huffed while blushing slightly when she leaned away from y/n for a split second.