12: Time check

"I've heard better plans than that!!!" Y/n yelled after slamming a fist on the table.

"Where the hell did that come from!?" Tanya yelled after taking a step back.

"Oh, so now you're playing dumb??" Y/n yelled in exasperation as she threw her hands' mid-air beside her.

Tanya gritted her teeth and felt a twitch in her left eye.

'What is she getting on with!?' she thought before she asked, "did I say something bad hours ago or just yesterday??"

Y/n nodded.

"Yes! You said something bad just yesterday..! And you never fucking said sorry!!..." She said, growling on a few certain words with bawled fists.

Tanya forced a meek smile on her face as she tried to calm and ease y/n down.

"Alright, alright..! I'm sorry! For what I might have said yesterday..." she said.

Y/n growled and slammed her fist on the table again.

"Lies!! You're not sorry and you don't even remember what the hell you said yesterday!" She yelled.

"Then what the hell did I even say yesterday!??" Tanya yelled.

"Don't ask me! You know the answer yourself, idiot!" Y/n scoffed.

Tanya gritted her teeth and bawled a fist mid-air while averting eye contact.

"Ahh... You're such a pain, y/n." She grumbled while rubbing her temple.

Y/n huffed, arms crossed as she glared fire at Tanya who continued to avoid eye contact with her.

"Major y/n..?" Milena muttered out, trying to reach out to one of her young captains who were having a quarrel with each other.

Y/n raised a brow.

"What is it, second luitenant Milena?" She said.

Milena forced a meek smile as she uttered out, "well, you haven't told us what our specified orders are supposed to be..."

Y/n and Tanya perked up in surprise.

"Oh, we haven't told it yet?" They spoke in unison before they immediately cut to the chase.

'Well, that changed the atmosphere quickly...'

That's what the other lower officers thought in unison when Milena calmed the situation. She was supposedly known as the damage control woman who's been able to control large havoc y/n can cause, getting the damage lowered by certain amounts.

...

"Ahh... Is that so." Grantz hummed, finally understanding his role.

Tanya nodded.

"Any more questions?" She asked sternly.

Grantz forced a smile on his face when he nodded.

Y/n smiled as she said, "good to know that everything is taken care of then."

Tanya nodded in agreement to her statement.

"Now where were we again..?" Y/n hummed as she tried to recall what was happening an hour ago.

"Oh, please, not this again, y/n..." Tanya sighed in disappointment.

Then, time stopped, and they both felt it together too.