8: Alone

There was a moment of silence between the two after bickering.

"You know I'm kinda bored fighting you, you fight like a girl, old man." Y/n said, sighing as she cracked a stiff bone or two.

That got Tanya to jolt up in surprise.

'Has she been fooling me to fight her!?' she thought before saying, "what!?"

Y/n shrugged before saying, "what? Didn't I tell you I was a scumbag when I was in Japan?? Pretty sure I told you that if I told you I died from getting stabbed a bunch of times by another criminal."

Tanya paused.

Oh no, she was supposed to fall in love with a criminal.

Y/n stared at Tanya's look of distraught before she said, "chill, I'm over stuff like that, y'now."

Tanya flinched, quickly faking a cough to calm herself down before she said, "alright... But now I know you were once a scumbag and a criminal who's gone to prison multiple times."

Y/n snickered, taking a step forward, she held Tanya by her shoulders before saying, "scared?"

Tanya forced a smile on her face as she said, "you can say that to me many times and I have every right to say yes and no to you."

Y/n chuckled.

"So you are scared I might kill you so I can stop the dumb curse on us?" She said.

Tanya felt sweat on her forehead drop as she tried to remain calm in front of y/n who was mere inches close to her face.

"Pff--your face looks priceless, I'm not into murders, ok? I only went to jail because of drunk driving and stealing." Y/n said, patting Tanya's shoulders before walking off.

'What a trickster... She had her ways before and she still has her ways until now, huh..?' Tanya thought as she watched y/n walk towards the door.

"Oh, by the way, we're supposed to work together now." Y/n continued before yanking the door open.

"Why don't you hold it right there, you brat?" Tanya, shutting the door and yanking y/n by the wrist before pushing her to the shut door.

Y/n raised a brow, giving a confused look as she glanced left and right on Tanya's hands.

"What's up?" She said.

Tanya chuckled before saying, "even though you're now here in this strange world, you still have your ways when you were in Japan."

Y/n perked up, her eyes widening in surprise before she placed a hand to her smirking mouth when she snickered.

"You think you can handle me, ehh? Pretty boy??" She scoffed before continuing with, "I'll have you know I'm a very terribly horrid playmate."

"I don't need to know if you're going to be a hard chess piece to play or not, because I'm gonna move you." Tanya chuckled.

Y/n exasperated a gasp of shock before she yanked Tanya by her collar, yanking her close. Physical contact suddenly abrupting as she grinned wide up close in front of Tanya's face.

"What sort of chess piece am I in your willy nilly for a little game am I to you then, Tanya?" She sneered.

Tanya smirked.

"What am I, hmm..? Am I the Bishop? The Rooks maybe..?" Y/n pondered softly, her hands running over Tanya's shoulders, wrapping itself around her neck.

"The Rook's easy to play for me, why would you think you're the Rook?" Tanya hummed, chuckling quietly with her hands lowering down holding y/n's waist.

Y/n shrugged before saying, "I don't know, maybe because you don't seem to often use the Rook."

Tanya chuckled again.

"Oh, am I the horse then??" Y/n perked up.

"They're called the knight, y/n, not just horses." Tanya hummed before earning a kiss from y/n.

"I'm a kid, I can call it a horse." Y/n said before giving another kiss.

Tanya chuckled in amusement before saying, "you want to be the horse itself?"

Y/n chuckled too.

"If I were the horse I'd kick you right in the face." She snickered before giving yet again, another kiss.

"You're giving too many kisses, stop." Tanya huffed while blushing slightly when she leaned away from y/n for a split second.

"Oh, wow, you really were single when you were still in Japan, oldy." Y/n laughed quietly, her hold around Tanya's neck, not ceasing to loosen up.

"I was a very well and mannerly person. I never engaged in any relationships because none had even interested me." Tanya scoffed, frowning as she gripped y/n's waist for a quick second.

"Your grip is pretty strong, do you seriously want me to go to the doctor and tell her to bandage my waist because of your grip??" Y/n hummed, flinching slightly over the sudden pain that sparked.

Tanya hummed.

"Want me to explain to them how you gripped it too?? I would love to make up an excuse for it." Y/n continued, grinning mischievously as she leaned forward while slightly tilting her head.

Tanya frowned, her hold already loose as she kept a distance from her and y/n's face.

"Don't color me impressed." She sighed, flushing as she averted eye contact.

Y/n chuckled.

"Shh... Just shut up for a moment, oldy." She whispered, a hand reaching over to Tanya's chin, making her look back over to her.

"What are you doing..?" Tanya whispered.

"Shut up, damnit..." Y/n grumbled before closing the gap between her and Tanya's lips.

The kiss wasn't sweet or what you can call bittersweet.

They shouldn't even be doing this.

"Hm..." Tanya hummed, her brows furrowing slightly over her shut eyes when y/n licked her lips.

Y/n felt heat around her cheeks before she nibbled a soft bite on Tanya's lower lip.

Tanya flinched and yanked herself apart.

"Stop biting my lip..!" She whispered.

"Ehh?? You won't open up, duh!" Y/n whispered back.

Tanya huffed before leaning forward, this time, she took the lead and slipped her tongue in.

"Mfh..." Y/n clutched her hands tight when Tanya pushed her back slightly to the door.