26: Cabin in the snowy mountains

"You looked kinda stupid in this red dress." Y/n pondered.

Tanya raised a brow, suspicion in her mind as she asked, "what do you mean red dress?"

"This red dress, in this picture over here." Y/n said while smirking as she raised a photo of Tanya smiling at the camera with light make up and in a red dress.

"Where the hell did you get that!??" She flushed in embarrassment.

...

A gasp was what y/n heard that woke her up in the middle of the night.

Tanya sat on her bed breathing heavily.

"Tanya??" She mumbled while sitting up from her bed to see better.

Tanya sighed.

"It was just a dream." She pondered.

"Dream?? Did you have a nightmare?" Y/n wondered while rubbing an eye awake.

Tanya meekly smiled.

'Why did I get scared over her seeing a picture of me in a red dress!?' she thought before saying, "no... Not really, more of... Something embarrassing to begin with."

Y/n smiled tiredly as she said, "you had an embarrassing dream??"

"Sadly, yes..." Tanya said, sighing again as she laid back down on her bed.

Y/n chuckled lightly.

"What's the dream about??" She asked.

"I'm not telling you that, y/n." Tanya scoffed.

"Oh, right, it's embarrassing for you to tell even to me." Y/n laughed as she laid back down on her bed.

"Must be so embarrassing that your pride would be ruined if you told me." She continued, prodding for an answer as Tanya continued to listen, feeling a nerve on her temple and a twitch on her eye as she laid.

"Would you laugh if you saw me wearing a dress?" Tanya huffed after a while of y/n's prodding.

"Nah, I'd think you're cute I guess. Not really my style to see you in dresses and all though." Y/n said.

"Let's just say my dream consisted of you laughing at me for wearing a dress." Tanya said before turning to her side to face the wall, ignoring y/n who sat up with a look of confusion towards her.

"You're pretty hasty, aren't you?" Y/n commented before laying back down to sleep.

"Shut up, it's getting pretty cold and you'll get me sleep deprived by then, y/n." Tanya huffed.

"We're in the snowy parts of the war, don't expect the snow and wind to be hot, Tanya, and the temperature will always be pretty cold even if you wear a coat while you sleep, in which you aren't..." Y/n laughed softly as she placed her hands under her head while staring up at the ceiling.

Tanya frowned.

"How the hell am I supposed to get your mouth shut?" She said.

"How about a kiss? Sounds lovely, right?" Y/n giggled.

"Y/n, don't test me." Tanya said.

"I'm pretty warm, you slept like a baby when you got sick from falling into cold water last time. Why not cuddle with me? I'm still pretty warm y'now..." Y/n cooed.

"Y/n, stop." Tanya groaned.

Y/n laughed softly as she felt he sides getting prodded from Tanya's answers.

"Aww, c'mon, we just finished with the mission, and we were sent here to celebrate it. Well, it's mostly the adults being able to celebrate it because they can consume alcohol." She said before continuing with, "c'mon... We don't have a job tomorrow, we can sleep in, nobody would wonder much why we're still asleep because we don't have to prepare for anything tomorrow."

"Would you just shut up please..?" Tanya sighed.

"Honestly, I think all those drunkards just fell asleep inside the bar, with a hangover just waiting to hit them when they wake up tomorrow." Y/n said with closed eyes as she relieved a tired sigh from her lips.

"Hey, I bet they'll all sleep in tomorrow because of the hangover. Pretty sure we can also sleep in because we're supposedly physically young and have gotten sleep deprived a bunch of times alre--?! Eh?" She pauses on her words when Tanya suddenly appeared beside her in the bed.

She blinked a few times while staring up at Tanya who was frowning at her.

"Getting frisky, ehh?" She snickered.

Immediately did Tanya place a hand on her face, sighing as she said, "can you shut up for the rest of the night so I can sleep?"

"I dunno, I can't really sleep by now." Y/n said.

Tanya sighed again as she nestled beside y/n who was smiling giddily at her.

"You're pretty warm." She mumbled while holding y/n close.

Y/n chuckled.

"I thought you didn't want to cuddle?" She cooed.

"Do you want me to hug you or not?" Tanya huffed.

"Yeah, I want you to hug me." Y/n shrugged.

"Can we just sleep in tomorrow though? It's our vacation on that day too anyway." She continued while nuzzling in on Tanya's neck.

Tanya sighed, not caring anymore if y/n was doing that or not.

"Yeah, I suppose we can sleep in tomorrow." She mumbled.

Y/n giggled tiredly in response.

"Let's get up tomorrow at the perfect time, I wanna show you something in the snow..." She said before drifting off to sleep.

Tanya frowned with a confused look.

'Something in the snow?' she thought.

...

With an aching head, Weiss stood up and rubbed his temple while looking around him. He was by a corner laid down to sleep after just yesterday.

Looking around him more, he stumbled a bit as he tried to walk towards the doors.

It was a tad cold when he opened it, but he didn't care for that much. It felt like he slept in, the hangover was getting to him pretty good as he opened the door.

He flinched when something soft but cold hit him in the face. Blinking a few times in surprise, he stared at y/n who was giggling their ass off with another snowball in one hand.

Tanya snickered quite a bit as she immediately turns away to avoid eye contact.

What hit Weiss in the face was snow.