31: Found

"Where the hell are we..!?" Tanya huffed cold breathes in the air as the night loomed in more.

Y/n stared at her with a look of discontent.

"Should've carried you instead, eh?" She commented.

"Y/n, I swear I will kill you right here and right now." Tanya said while looking around.

There was nothing but large trees and snow everywhere, no signs of any sort of civilization coming close by at all.

"Oh, be happy I at least brought my jewel with me here." Y/n frowned while rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I'm very happy about that." Tanya huffed while continuing to walk beside y/n.

Y/n chuckle before pecking Tanya's cheek.

Tanya sighed out a smile before rolling her eyes.

"Isn't there any way to use your jewel to locate the cabin back??" Tanya asked while looking forward.

Y/n shrugged.

"I don't think so, this was made special for me by Dr. Schugel, y'now, the old aged weirdo who's I think obsessed with faith and stuff." She said.

Tanya chuckled.

"I'm guessing I'm not the only one who thinks he's a madman... Yes, I know the old hooligan, but why didn't he place any sort of thing that can help with navigation anywhere?" She said.

Y/n shrugged again before saying, "dunno, all he said that this was special because it helps with maintaining my altitude in control and all of that, yada yada yada yada..."

"Excuse me?" Tanya raised a brow.

"My altitude is higher than yours, well, way too high to be called humane or angelic like that. More likely demonic because it can get out of hand when I use it too much, makes it seem like I'm some kind of mary sue in this world." Y/n said.

"Are you telling me you can obliterate not just a squad of mages or a group of bombers, but half any continent?" Tanya pondered.

"I guess so, that's why they don't want that, it would seem pretty unfair if I think about it... Just me suddenly appearing then destroying all of them as if they never existed in the first place." Y/n said, laughing in amusement as she continued to look forward before looking up.

"Oh, look it's dinner time by now..." she chimed after looking at the moon.

"Oh, really?" Tanya hummed.

They really don't know where they are until now. How uncanny for the two.

"Yeah! And we should really need to hurry in finding where we should be going to head back!" Y/n said before they both paused when they heard a noise of a car.

Rushing forward when they saw a passing light going away, they saw a road.

"Oh, look, our salvation. A road." Y/n said.

Tanya examined the course of the road before saying, "I think this leads back to the mountains with the cabins if I can recall correctly."

Y/n whistled in amusement.

"Look at Mr. smartass actually doing us better salvation for the road~" she cooed.

"Y/n, shut up." Tanya said while leading the way. Breathing heavily as she felt the cold air run through under the clothes she wore.

Y/n perked up when she felt a slight tremble in Tanya's hand.

"Are you way too cold??" She asked while walking beside her.

"No, I'll be fine until we get there. This is all my fault anyway." Tanya said.

Y/n paused and placed a hand on Tanya's forehead.

"You're not getting sick or a cold yet, but you feel cold." She said before letting go of Tanya's hands to take her coat off.

Tanya shot up in surprise.

"What the hell are you doing!? You're gonna get cold wearing only that thin clothe for a white shirt! Wear it back!" She said while taking the coat y/n was putting around her shoulders.

"Pass, you need this more than I do, and besides, I recover fast when I get sick." Y/n said while placing the coat around Tanya.

Tanya sighed.

Y/n grinned.

"Y'now, you're supposed to be the 'man' here but I'm acting manlier than you, oldy." She teased.

"I'm manlier in bed than you." Tanya scoffed.

Y/n exasperated a fake gasp before laughing as she placed a hand around Tanya's shoulders while continuing on with their walk.

"Oh, you gotta show me your moves in bed when we turned 18~" she said.

Tanya chuckled while walking.

"Are you sure this is the way though?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, I can see the smoke from afar too, it would seem that they're in the cabins." Tanya said while pointing at the smoke that wasn't too clear to see, but it was there.

Y/n smiled while keeping the light in front of them clear to see.

"You think they're gonna cry at you for going missing because of me?" She asked.

"Perhaps... They're die-hard loyal to me, so that shouldn't be too unexpected for me to see. How about you though? Aren't they going to be worried for you?" Tanya said.

"Don't think so, I've been really cold and bad to them. No friendly connection and all, just workmates and stuff, I doubt they'd talk about how they were worried for me." Y/n said.

"The more you hate the more you love, I think they'll be at least concerned somehow." Tanya said, chuckling as they both got closer to the place.

They really ran far, very far. Far enough for them to actually end up finding the road they drove by in to get to the vacation spot they were given to have.

"Work again tomorrow, are you gonna be super busy tomorrow??" Y/n commented after a while of walking and seeing one of the cabins they were getting closer to.

There were a few men talking there before another rushed towards them and got into the conversation.

"I think those are your men..." Tanya pondered.

"Pass... I wanna get you to a bed first." Y/n huffed.

Tanya chuckled.

"I really am stupid to go out looking for you knowing I could faint at any minute, right..?" She pondered before blacking out.