16: Punched in the gut

"It's nice to be back doing paperwork in a new office that's away from the war zone, but what the hell are you doing here!?" Tanya was confused as hell when y/n sat on one of the desks inside the room.

Y/n shrugged.

"Weren't you informed that our office will be in one giant room?" She said.

Tanya was taken aback. No, she was not informed at all.

"Eugh..! No, I wasn't??" She said, she was a little confused about why she wasn't informed.

"Want to know why you weren't informed??" Y/n snickered.

Tanya furrowed her brows with gritted teeth as she watched y/n put her feet down and make her way towards her.

"Alright, tell me." She said.

Y/n smiled with the attention of complete smug.

"Because if you were informed, you'd complain about me." She said before continuing with, "that's why nobody ever told you we were gonna be office buddies! And if you try complaining now, they'll just ignore you because I told them to, no matter what."

Tanya's mouth was wide in shock.

'This... This brat...'

She was crying in her own mind.

"You're a living nightmare." She scoffed.

Y/n shrugged as she took a step back with arms crossed in front of her.

"It's not my fault you act so cranky and old on me." She said.

"And what the hell am I supposed to do!? Act like a kid? Do I look like some toddler that was picked up on the street to you!!?" Tanya yelled, angry as she was as she tossed the folder down on the floor.

Y/n continued to wear a smug smile.

"Maybe." She answered.

"Oh, you bratty bitch..." Tanya hissed.

Y/n laughed.

"Y'now, there's a big difference between a bratty and bitchy, right?" She said.

Tanya raised a brow. She was still angry though.

"Like??" She said.

Y/n took a step forward, her right foot pressing down on the folder on the floor as she said, "bratty is practically me whining and pissing you off for fun."

Tanya felt a sweat trickle by the side of her face. She didn't like where this was going.

"And this is bitchy." Y/n continued before she placed a hand on Tanya's shoulder, yanking her down and landing a punch to her gut.

"Heugk!?!!"

Tanya coughed and gasped as she was brought to her knees while clutching her stomach.

Y/n continued to smile as she said, "talk to me once you understand what kind of bratty bitch I am."

'Damnit..!' Tanya groaned as she tried to stand up.

"Get back here!" She growled.

Y/n stopped midway from opening the door when Tanya placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Y'now, if you're gonna try and be top you should really work on how you can do so." She said before turning around.

She flinched when Tanya shoved her towards the door.

"That was pretty nice." Tanya said while smiling.

Y/n blinked a few times in confusion.

'Is she a masochist or something??' she thought before she said, "are you seriously calling me out as a sadist??"

Tanya chuckled.

"Nope." She said before leaning a tad closer, their noses touching as they both felt their breathing up close.

"You wanted a kiss, right?" She wondered.

Y/n smiled.

"Yeah... But you're a cockblocker and all, so it's fine if you don't want." She said.

"I'm asking you a question if you want a kiss or not, you damned brat." Tanya deadpanned back.

"Yeah, I do want a kiss." Y/n shrugged.

Tanya sighed. Reaching her hand out she held y/n by her neck while closing the gap, her other hand gripping y/n's uniform.

Y/n had a pleased smile on her face after Tanya parted the kiss.

Tanya felt heat around her cheeks as she took a step back and wiped her lips.

"So were you virgin when you died??" Y/n wondered.

"Do I look virgin to you??" Tanya frowned.

"Yeah, pretty much." Y/n laughed.

"These topics we have is getting out of hand, stop!" Tanya said.

"Since you can't handle dirty talks like these you must've been virgin when you really died, right??" Y/n snickered, biting her lower lip to stop herself from laughing out loud.

"Stop!!! I didn't die a virgin! I had hookups that I couldn't count for all I care!!" Tanya yelled.

Y/n burst into a loud fit of laughter.

"Hookups!!????" She laughed.

Tanya really didn't understand what was funny about it.

Y/n continued to laugh before she calmed herself a bit to say, "wait, wait! So, let me guess, you had how many hookups with what?? Strippers???"

Tanya's eyes were wide in shock but also confusion as she continued to watch y/n laugh.

"How is this funny!???" She asked.

"I--! Ahahahahahah --- I'm so -- I'm so!- WHEEZE- I'm sorry!! Ahahahahahah!" Y/n couldn't really help herself but laugh.

"Stop! This isn't funny!" Tanya groaned in irritation.

"But..! An old geezer like you is! Is still single!!" Y/n said betweens her laughs.

Tanya felt the heat on her cheeks of slight embarrassment.

'Ugh! Why am I feeling embarrassed about this!??' she thought before she said, "stop! I need to finish work, y/n."

Y/n wheezed once again as she tried hard to really calm herself down.

"Ok, ok, I'm... I'm calm now." She said.

Tanya huffed.

"Good to know. Now if you have work today then you should be doing it." She said.

Y/n hummed as she made her way to her side of the desk.

"What about you, Tanya? What work are you in??" She asked after plopping down on her chair.

"Paperwork." Tanya said.

"Then let me do it for you." Y/n said.

That got Tanya's attention.

Y'now how Visha wasn't there to make her coffee to get her up and about?? Well, Visha wasn't there.

"Are you... Are you serious??" Tanya was suspicious.

Y/n nodded without much thought.

"I don't have work so... Yeah, I guess I can do that." She said.