51: 7 years

Finally, the war had ended and everything was now at peace after the empire had won.

It was a miracle that it won. It should've never won no matter what.

But still, it won.

...

Sitting on the couch, Tanya read through the newspapers of the day.

The sound of a car passing by her ears as she continued to look over the news headline and other news below it.

"Tanya!!"

Only the call of her name made her pause and look over the stairs.

They weren't able to get the house they wanted in the countryside but they were happy living together in a house.

"What is it?" Tanya asked when y/n paused on the last step on the stairs.

"I'm bored! And this isn't Japan where they have a lot of stuff to do outside!!" Y/n whined like a grown child as she rushed over to Tanya.

Tanya groaned in the sudden weight over her lap as y/n nuzzled her cheeks.

"Y/n, for the past years, you've gotten quite heavy for your age." She commented while holding y/n from falling off of the couch.

Y/n grinned.

"I'm starting to question if you did carry me before or not." She laughed.

It's been seven years already after everything, they still work as officers somewhere being in the rear though. No clue how that happened to them at all.

Y/n was now twenty, and Tanya was nineteen. Even so, don't overthink this, y/n is only a few inches taller than Tanya in this story.

"I did carry you before, you heavy brat." Tanya said.

Y/n only laughed as she pecked Tanya's cheeks a few times.

Tanya chuckled.

"Ok, ok, that's enough, how long are you gonna keep kissing me like that?? We're adults by now." She said.

"No way! I'm the adult and you are the young adult." Y/n said.

"Excuse me?" Tanya scoffed.

"Now way nineteen is close to being an adult! You're still a baby, Tanya!" Y/n laughed.

Tanya grinned as she clutched tightly on y/n's waist.

Y/n jumped slightly with a blush on her cheeks.

"Hey..." She frowned.

"Are you gonna act this childish to speak as if your mind has matured?" Tanya said.

"I am matured! Unlike you, you don't know a single thing of how a woman's bodywork!" Y/n said.

"Y/n, you were a man in Japan like you told me you were." Tanya said.

"Yeah... And you didn't decide to abandon the feeling about it." Y/n said before grinning as she said, "even though we were both men in Japan before you still love me either way."