40: Physical check up

"I'm having a physical check-up??"

Tanya felt her world suddenly collapse.

"Yes, after you and major y/n were rescued from getting taken by the enemies which are still being looked in as to why it did happen, there was a very abnormal change on your altitude, it being close for us to having to check you and y/n both physically." The doctor said.

'It's a relief it isn't the old madman saying this but a physical check-up now out of any other day!??' Tanya thought before she said, "understood, doctor."

The doctor smiled while saying, "I've already informed major y/n of this so you don't need to bother yourself telling her about it. I and the nurses will see you tomorrow morning."

Tanya nodded meekly.

Just her luck.

...

"Are you scared??" Y/n asked while pouring herself a glass of cold orange juice. The cubes of ice clicking as it hit each other inside the glass.

Tanya sighed.

"Perhaps it's because we'll be doing a 'physical check-up'?" She chimed while crossing her legs.

Y/n hummed as she drank half of the glass, playing with the ice for a while, letting it melt before she said, "you're scared of doctors?? You weren't scared when you went inside the clinic when we first met."

"It's not that, you don't understand... The society and the society from Japan is different, y/n, we wouldn't know how they'd react here." Tanya said while looking out the window.

Their office was big enough for them to feel like it's big.

Y/n chuckled as she continued to play with the ice in her glass before walking over to Tanya.

"Do you care??" She wondered before continuing with, "because I don't, this world might be a hellhole but it's also a wonderland too if you loosen up a bit and be careless."

"Carelessness can lead to death y/n." Tanya said.

"And seriousness can lead to mistakes which can also lead to death." Y/n countered back.

Tanya smirked.

"Where the hell did you hear that from?" She said while tilting her head slightly.

Y/n smiled as she took a small piece of ice from her glass and slowly slipped it inside her mouth.

Tanya blinked a few times with wide eyes.

"That turned on you, huh..?" Y/n snickered.

Tanya flushed and looked away.

Y/n wheezed chuckling as she patted her knee in amusement.

"It does." She said between laughs before she said, "wanna try it then?"

Tanya sighed.

"Try what?" She asked while glancing back over.

"The cold ice." Y/n said while taking another small piece and slipping it inside Tanya's mouth.

She smiled wide in amusement.

"You're such a bottom sometimes, Tanya." She commented.

Tanya hummed before biting on the ice, making the noise loud and clear for y/n to hear.

"Then come over here." She said while reaching her hands out.

Y/n raised a brow when she was pulled close by the waist.

She chuckled before pressing her lips against Tanya's.

"Hmm..." Humming as she placed the half-finished glass down and reaching her hands out around Tanya's shoulders.

Breathing heavily after parting, y/n leaned close to Tanya's neck.

"You're a greedy human being." Tanya pondered while clutching y/n close.

Y/n smirked before licking the same spot she bit down on.

"Until now, I still can't figure out why you smell nice." She said before brushing her lips up near over Tanya's jawline. A gasp she earned hearing before leaving a peck on the cheek.

Tanya chuckled.

"You're actions can really confuse me, y/n." She said before pecking y/n's lower lip.

"I'm more confused if you really died still being a virgin or you just like this." Y/n wondered while running a hand on the back of Tanya's neck and over to her chin.

"You are a nightmare to be in love with." Tanya said before loosening her hold to hug y/n.

Y/n smiled laughing.

"And you're an idiot!" She said between laughs.

"Major y/n, a request from bo--...."

Keith's voice cracked when he paused and stared at the scene. Tanya still had her arms around y/n's waist with y/n still having a hand by Tanya's chin.

"Yeah?? What request??" Y/n said while getting off of Tanya.

Tanya felt a tad red as she sat on her chair with clasped hands on her desk.

Keith flinched and snapped out of his daze as he stammered, "oh! Yes, here, a doctor wanted to give you both an appointment of when the physical check-up tomorrow will begin."

"An exact time stamp??" Y/n wondered as she opened the folder.

It was just a useless thing.

"I see, you can go now if you have something else to do." Y/n said.

Keith immediately saluted and walked off. More like he rushed away from the scene as soon as he can possibly muster out of his legs.

Y/n mentally sighed in relief as she made her way back over to Tanya and plopped the piece of folder down on the desk.

"What's this?" Tanya asked.

"Just useless garbage, we need to be in the doctor's office before seven because he can sometimes get busy at that hour, so where were we again?" Y/n said.

Tanya chuckled in sheer amusement.

...

"Y'now, doctor Jack, they both seem like lovely children, I'm confused as to why nobody has yet taken a chance of adopting them at all."

The first nurse said while sorting through the cabinets.

"Do you think it's because they're war maniacs like some of the people would call them, Elizabeth?"

The second nurse wondered.

"I don't know, Elisha... How about you, doctor? What do you think?" Elizabeth hummed as she glanced over Elisha's shoulder.

Jack chuckled before saying, "I don't know either too, but I'm sure those two will be in a welcoming family if they ever get adopted after the war ends."