2: Past stories and a Mistake

"I kicked the woman out of the establishment because she wasn't paying her child to go to school." Y/n said while gesturing how she did so by hand.

Tanya sat on her chair, trying not to laugh as she watched y/n express some scenes by movements.

"And I'm telling, you old man, she stabbed me with through my dang neck! And right in front of students too!" Y/n continued while gesturing herself getting stabbed from behind her neck.

Tanya snickered, covering her face as her brow twitched for a second there.

"Then I had a talk with some weird voice and that's how I ended up here. Oh, and I joined the military when I was just six because the war was getting on my nerves." Y/n finished before sitting down on Tanya's desk.

Tanya sighed.

Luckily, they were alone.

"How about you?? I was just 20 when I died, so you're practically an old man to me because you said you were in your 40s or something when you died." Y/n said while looking over towards Tanya.

Tanya hummed before starting her story.

...

"And so the man was full of resentment that he had to push me towards a speeding train to die." Tanya finished.

Y/n snickered.

"You're so mean!" She commented.

Tanya raised a brow while asking, "how was that mean..? That was a rational decision, he was taking a spot that someone else could do better in."

Y/n wheezed out laughing to herself before calming down and saying, "no, no, no, it's just that you fired such an emotions guy who couldn't do much."

Tanya hummed.

"Perhaps I did." She smirked.

Then, time stopped.

Y/n and Tanya frowned, they knew who that presence belonged to.

The bird itself that was frozen in time was talking over him.

"It would seem you two have finally met each other."

The two scowled.

"Eat shit! You're making yourself just look bad, stupid!!" Y/n yelled.

Tanya smirked, she enjoyed that taunt y/n gave. She was starting to like her more than ever.

"How bold." She commented, earning a good laugh out of y/n.

"It would seem talking to you two would be unreasonable..."

"Kiss my ass! What the hell are you gonna do?? Make us fall in love? Hah!" Y/n continued to taunt the voice with Tanya chuckling over it.

"That idea isn't so bad... A relationship between you two might put you in another spot..."

Tanya's eyes widened with y/n only having one word slip out of her tongue.

"Oopsies..."

...

"Aargh! You cursed us both!!" Tanya yelled in frustration while trying to shut the door in front of y/n.

Y/n was laughing her ass off.

"Damnit, why are you even laughing!?" Tanya yelled, her arms and legs shaking while trying to close her office door.

Y/n was also holding the door, trying to open it to get in.

"Let me explain!! And besides, even if we do fall in love, we can keep it a secret! Duh!! It's not like people will immediately think we're in a relationship and shit, they'll just probably think we see each other as sisters!" She insisted, her arms and legs shaking while trying to fight Tanya's strength.

After a while though, y/n gave up and the door was shut in front of her face.

'Tsk! If she won't cooperate in figuring out how to control this, we'd be in big trouble...' she thought while standing in front of Tanya's door, deep in thoughts with crossed arms.

'I gotta find a way to tell her in front of her pretty face that--..? Pretty??'

Oh no, looks like it's doing its handiwork already.

'Since when did I think she was pretty??' she wondered, her cheeks slightly red, but not enough to be visible in anyone's eyes.

"Major y/n!"

She perked up when a familiar voice rang in the corridor.

It was second luitenant f/n m/n Milena. (First or Friend/name, Middle/name)

"Oh, hey, second luitenant Milena." She said after turning around slightly to face her.

"Major y/n, what are you doing here?" F/n wondered.

Y/n charmed a smile before knocking on the door. Oh, wait, let me rephrase that, she smiled wide and banged on the door while saying, "you know you can't solve this without me!!"

"Major y/n! Don't make me repeat myself when I said leave!!"

That was the response they both received back.

"I got into a fight with Major Tanya you see." Y/n hummed, shrugging after they heard Tanya's response to her.

'Oh god... Does this officer understand this cryptic language Major y/n uses..!?' that was what got into f/n's head when she heard the response, she was sweating bullets too.

"Hey, are you listening??"

F/n shot up when y/n called for her.

"Sorry, Major, I wasn't, could you say it again?" She said, apologizing as she stood there beside her.

Y/n hummed before saying, "I said help me get inside."

"Eh?"

F/n was confused.

"You heard me, help me get inside, just knock on the door and make her open it for you so I can get myself in." Y/n quietly whispered this time as f/n nodded to follow her superior's direct commands.

What kind of personnel is she if she can't follow a simple order like that anyways..?

As soon as f/n did what she could do to make Tanya open the door, y/n immediately slipped through and shut the door behind her.

"Uuugh! You... Why did you come back!?" Tanya didn't like her inside of her office.

Y/n frowned while saying, "well, duh! To help you, besides, if I left you alone to try and find a way to deal with this yourself, I'd be pretty pissed off and I'd do things to make our situation worse if you don't count me in!"