Ghost in Mephyland

"We get to go on a real mission?!" Rin exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes, we were informed that a ghost is haunting this amusement park." Yukio said.

All of you were waiting for Izumo and Shiemi, because they were late.

"He really is a narcissistic...." you mumbled as you looked around the giant amusement park that was named after Mephisto and had a giant statue of him.

"Sorry guys, Izumo had to show me how to put on my uniform!" Shiemi shouted as she came running towards you, closely followed by Izumo that looked everything but happy.

"Why out of all people did I had to help you?! Why didn't you just ask (Y/N)?!" She frowned.

The boys just stared at Shiemi and her...bouncing body parts.

"Stop staring Shima!" You lightly slapped him

"Owww, that hurt!" Shima winced.

"No it didnt, I didnt even slap you hard, do you wanna know what hurts?!" You threatened him, but it wasnt really serious.

"Now that everyone is here, I will inform you about the mission. Yukio said and all of you arranged in a circle.

"A ghost is said to be in this amusement park. Can anyone explain what a ghost is?"

"A ghost possesses the volatile emissions of a corpse, materializing it into a vaporous image of its host's living form.
They are influenced by the feelings of their hosts at the time of death." Izumo explained and everyone was impressed by how much she knew.

"That is right. The ghost hasn't done anything serious yet, but if we leave him be he could develop into a danger. The ghost has the looks of a little boy. Right now he has only done little things such as lifting up skirts."

"Lifting up skirts?!" Rin blushed.

"Your task will be to find the ghost. I will separate you into groups. Bon and Konekomaru, Shima and (Y/N), Rin and Shiemi, Izumo, Takara and Yamada." Yukio said.

"Rin we are in one group!" Shiemi cheered.

"Lets get going (Y/N)!" Shima said, leading the way.

"Ok!" You smiled and he blushed.

Shima and you walked for what felt an eternity, but the ghost was nowhere to be seen. It got boring and both of you felt tired from walking. 

"I don't think we are gonna find the ghost..." you mumbled as you stopped walking to take a break.

"I think you are right. Something tells me that Rin and Shiemi are gonna find him..." Shima said while sitting down next to you.

All of a sudden the floor began to shake an the big roller coaster vegan breaking.