I will miss you (lemon 🍋)

A/N
This chapter contains sexual content so just skip it if you are not comfortable reading that, its not important to the story.
For everyone reading the chapter,
I hope you enjoy it😉

Rin and you walked to your little house and while Rin was cooking lunch you quickly changed into a oversized shirt and panties

You walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, where Rin was too busy cooking to notice you. 
You sneaked up behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist and laying your hands on his chest.

"Hey baby~" he whispered and turned around.
Rin put his hands on your cheeks and his soft lips touched yours.
You kissed back and your lips started move in sync.

Rins arms snaked around your waist and the kiss grew more passionate.
Rins hands traveled down to your butt and gave it a light sqeeze.
You moaned softly and Rin used the moment to slip his tongue into your mouth.
He explored your mouth and your tongues started dancing.
Rin lifted you up and carried you to the dining table, sitting you on the edge of it.

You pulled away to breathe and speak.
"I will miss you." You mumbled before leaning in for another kiss.

"You won't be going to Kyoto with us?" Rin frowned as he pulled away from the kiss.
You shook your head.

"They want me to investigate some weird things that have been happening." You mumbled, stroking his lip with your thumb.

"Then let's use the the we have..." Rin mumbled and leaned in for another passionate kiss.
You felt so warm, as if fire would start to consume you.

You wanted more than to just kiss and Rin felt exactly the same.
While still kissing him you unbuttoned his school uniform, taking off his tie in the process.

"Do you want me to-" You didnt even let Rin finish and slammed your lips onto his, nodding to answer his question.
You pulled out a condom from your panties.
"Ohhhh I see you came prepared..." he smirked. 
"Right here?" He whispered underneath his breath and you lied down on the table to answer his question.
"Maybe it will be even better this way~" you said with a wink and took off your shirt.

Rin looked at your exposed breasts  like they were a buffet full of food, and he was starving.

You smirked after seeing how Rins hungry eyes stared at your almost naked body.
He threw himself on you roughly and skipped the neck kissing part and went straight to your nipples.
You felt his hot breath on your soft skin as he hovered over your breasts.
He started to massage one while sucking on the other, licking and kissing it.
You moaned softly as you slightly arched your back.

"Rin!" You moaned his name as he roughly sucked and bit your nipples.

He smirked and started to lick a trail down your stomach until he had reached your (f/c) panties.
He bit down on the soft silky fabric, pulling off the small piece of clothing with his teeth.

"You are already so wet baby~" he smirked as he leaned down to kiss your inner thighs.
You moanes softly from the pleasure you felt as Rin scattered kisses all over your thighs.

He looked up at you, asking for permission and you nodded.
Rin started to lick your clitoris and  then started to slowly slip his tongue into you.
He swirled it around skillfully and smirked when quiet moans escaped your mouth.
Soon two fingers joined his tongue inside of you, he pushed them in and out if you, curling them inside you.
You moaned and felt yourself coming to a climax as your body felt hot and your breaths got heavy.
"Rin!" You screamed his name as you released your sweet juices that Rin loves.
He licked them up and then went to quickly take off his pants. Je threw them on the ground, his boxers followed closely after.
Now he was also completely nacked.

You hoped that the table would be able to handle this, after all, you didn't want to buy a new one.
You sat up and your hungry eyes looked into Rins that were filled with lust.
The two of you shared a kiss that was filled with passion and fire. Your lips sloppily moved in sync with his as your tongues danced with each other.

Rins hand helped him find your entrance as he still kissed you. Not breaking the passionate kiss he trusted inside of you.

You moaned into Rins mouth which he loved, so he started to thrust faster and your moans got louder.
It didnt hurt as much anymore, and you were overcome with pleasure as Rin started grunting while he fastened his pace.
He held onto your hips, his nails digging into your soft skin.
Your hands held onto his back, when Rin started to thrust even deeper inside of you, you couldnt help but dig your nails into his back.
You screamed and Rin grunted from the pain he felt, but he didnt mind it at all.

You knew that he was close to climax and so were you.
"Mhhhhh" you bit your lip as a knot formed in your stomach that began to tighten.

You arched your, causing Rin to go even deeper. He began hitting your g spot, causing your moans to echo through your house.
Rin hit that spot over and over again as your moans got louder and your insides tightened around Rin.

You held onto his muscular body tightly, sicking on his neck while he grunted and moaned your name.
"Fuck Im close!" Rin said in between heavy breaths.

"Me too." You smiled while pleasure sent you into a high.

And then the two of you felt like it couldn't get any better. You moaned each others names and held onto each others bodies while Rin released inside of the condom.

You laughed and smiled.
"This was awesome!"
You put on your panty and shirt, while Rin only put on his boxers.

"Yes it was!" Rin leaned in and kissed you. He caught you off guard when he picked you up to carry you upstairs.

"What are you doing?!" You sqealed as he walked up the stairs.

"Carrying you to bed so we can have a round two!" He smiled.

He gently laid you down on the soft mattress and then crawled under the sheets hugging you.

"I thought you wanted a round two." You giggled, you akready knew that he was just joking.
Hugging his warm body, you laid your head on his shoulder.

"Lets just stay like this for a while." He whispered as he wrapped his strong arms around you.

"Your tail is so cute..." you smiled as you stroked his tail which he seemed to like.

"Your halo is also cute...but it almost never appears." He mumbled.

"It only appears when I pray....so when I talk to God. And I gues sometimes when I'm really excited or embarrassed." You chuckled.

"I love you (Y/N)...never in a hundred years would I have thought that someone would ever love me like you do, especially not an angel." He kissed your neck.

"Im so grateful to have you Rin." You mumbled into his chest.

"Im so scared to lose you..."

"Me too...but werent you the one who said that everything is gonna be fine and ok?" You smiled up at him and he smiled back weakly.

"But still...I lost father Fujimoto...I dont wanna lose you (Y/N)." He said with furrowed eyebrows.

"You won't."

"Fuck I forgot the food is still on the stove!"