Im sorry (lemon 🍋)

A/N
For anyone that doesn't want to read the lemon part, there will be a disclaimer when the dirty stuff will start so you can just skip the chapter when you reach that point.

"You shouldnt be here...you should be at home, and not walk through the rain." You said, not looking at his face and keeping your distance.

"Look, I know I was a fucking idiot! Shiemi explained that he is just your apprentice...I dont know why I reacted like I did...I was dumb!" Rin said and got a step closer to you.

You didn't answer, you were too hurt to do so. Instead you played around with your fingers while looking at the floor, not knowing what to do.
He was truly sorry, you knew that, but his words had also deeply hurt you.

"Im getting you some clothes to change into...if you want you can take a shower." Was everything that you could say and then went upstairs.

Rin followed you without saying anything.
You searched through your wardrobe until you found a shirt, shorts and boxershorts that actually belonged to him.

"Thanks...Im going to take a shower..." he mumbled and went into the bathroom.

You took a deep breath, falling onto your bed and burying your face in the pillow.
Rins visit confused you, you eanted to cry and tell him to go away, but you also wanted him to hold you close and fuck you.
Your feelings were very confusing.

After a few minutes Rin came back into the bedroon and sat down on the edge of your bed.
You didnt look at him and kept your head on the pillow.
"Are you ok?" He asked, sounding genuinely worried.

"Im really a fucking idiot...I...Im so sorry (Y/N)..." he said and you lifed your head a bit to look at him.

Your face immediately heated up after seeing him. He was shirtless and his white hair was wet and comes back so it wouldn't be hanging in his face.

"Its ok..." you muttered, staring at his body.

"No its not...I was an asshole." He muttered, looking away.

"And I insulted you...I called you an asshole..."

"I deserved it...(Y/N) I'm really sorry, there is no reason why I shouldn't be trusting you...I love you and I guess..." he took a deep breath before continuing the sentence.
"Im just really scared to lose you again, I lost you before and I don't want to feel that way again...ever...I was a fucking idiot and shouldn't have reacted like that...Im sor-" you cut him off by pressing your lips on his.

"I love you and I would never cheat on you, I know that you are  sorry, so stop saying the same things over and over again like a broken record player." You said, pulling away a bit.
Rin smirked, and pushed you onto the bed.

"Im sorry (Y/N)...." he mumbled before his soft lips met yours once again.

"I know, let's just forget about it, but promise me that you won't threaten every boy I talk to." You smiled and he nodded.

"I promise!" He smiled brightly.

🍋!Lemon part stats now!🍋

Rin leaned in, kissing your neck while he was hugging you from behind.
He inhaled your sweet smell whike he peppered kisses all over your neck, making you giggle.

"You are so cute when you laugh." He whispered into your ear, sending shivers down your spine.
"And your smile is adorable!" You whispered back and he gave you his signature bright smile, showing his sharp teeth.
"You fangs are also really cute...and your ears! Ughhhh how can you be this adorable?!" You exclaimed and he blushed.

"Says the person that is the prettiest in the whole world!" He said, making you blush cherry red.

Rin let go of you so he could get on top of you, he straddled your waist and gently kissed your lips. Your arms wrapped around his neck and you pulled him more into the kiss, making it more passionate.
Rins tongue licked your bottom lip, making you ghasp, he used the moment to slip his tongue inside of you and explored the inside of your mouth.
Your tongues played with each other and your whole body felt so warm, almost as of it were on fire.

"Rin!" You moaned his name into his mouth, making him smirk into the kiss.

"Are you too angry or..." he mumbled and you smiled.
"Just fuck me already!"
"Yessss!" He cheered and and kissed you.

Rin was quick to take off your shirt, revealing your matching set of (f/c) lace underwear.
"Uhhh!" He muttered and smirked before kissing your still covered breasts.
"You are so sexy" Rin started talking dirty and you couldnt help but giggle.

He kissed and sucked on your neck while wrapping his arms around you to unhook your bra.
He threw it to the side and started massaging and licking your boobs.
Little moans escaped your mouth and they made Rin smirk.

But it wasnt going fast enough for you so you decided to pleasure yourself while Rin massages your bust.
You licked your index and middle finger and then slid them under your panties, your fingers thrusted inside of you slowly and you were quick to pick up your pace.
It felt really good to have Rins hands on you while you touched yourself.
Moans escaped your mouth and you looked up at Rin, a frown on his face.

"Hey, thats my job!" He whined and you smiled.
He gently grabbed your hand and then slid his fingers inside of you.
Rin went as deep as he could making you arch your back to make him go even deeper.
You bit down on your finger while pleasure consumed you.
You moaned Rins name as his fingers curled up inside of you.

You felt yourself getting closer to your climax as the knot in your stomach tightened.
Rin made you moan his name and you held onto his still damp hair as you were about to climax.

A loud moan escaped your mouth as your body relaxed and released all the tension that had been build up.
Rin pulled his fingers outside of you, licking your sweet juices off his fingers.

His sweet and full lips met yours in a passionate kiss and while not breaking it he flipped you over so you were on top of him.
He quickly took off his shorts and boxershorts and grabbed a condom from the nightstand, pulling it over his penis.

He looked you in the eyes, making sure that you were ready. You nodded at him and kissed his cheek gently.
Rin aligned himself with your entrance and thrusted inside of you.
You winced a bit but the pain was quickly gone, and you started riding him.
Rins moans motivated you to go faster, you wanted him to say your name.
Rin held onto your hips and his fingers digged into your soft skin as you got faster and faster.

With every thrust Rin hit your g spot making you moan out loud.
You tightened around Rin and he could feel that you were getting close, and so was Rin.
Grunts and moans filled the room, accompanied by the sound of your bodies on each other.

Rin released into the condom while moaning your name. You came at the same time as him, holding onto his shoulders while your nails slightly digged into his skin.

"I love you!" Rin said in between heavy breaths.
"And I'll try to not be such an idiot from now on."

"Well....then I love you too!" You said, teasing him a bit.

"Oh you naughty girl! Want to have a round to where I punish you!?" He laughed as he started to tickle you.
"Ahhhh I surrender!" You said inbetween giggles.