I missed you

"Why do you look like you fell off a cliff?" Lightning asked, ruining the good and emotional mood.

"Because I got hit by a car" you said, looking up at him with a frown.

"Oh no...can you walk? I'm gonna carry you!" Rin said, his face showing concern.

"Im ok." You smiled awkward and everyone knew you were lying. Your whole body was shivering from the cold and your teeth clattered.

"Oh come on that's what you always say! Here!" Bon said with his usual glare and you couldnt help but giggle.
He took off his jacket and draped it over your shoulders like a blanket. You knew refusing to take it wasnt an option so you just thanked him.

"You all really havent changed at all! I'm glad to see that things almost stayed the same." You smiled at all of them and they smiled back at you.

Rin picked you up, carryingnyou back to the inn on his back. Lightning took care of the Illuminati woman, by handcuffing her and dragging her to the kyoto branch office where they locked her up.

"So the sword is from you?" Bon asked as you guys headed back to the inn.

"Yeah...After I woke up Nicky told me everything that happened and I knew that Rin needed a new sword. It probably is a weird to give your boyfriend a sword made from your own blood..."

"I really like it!" He smiled and you hugged him.

"What exactly happened? Why did they tell everyone that you were dead?" Bon asked.

"I almost died...my body wasn't regenerating anymore and chopping off my head was the nail in the coffin. I was in a coma until like five days ago...I'm only alive because I made a deal with god. I promised him to protect Rin and Assiah and in return he let me live and made me fully immortal."

"So thats why you didn't die when you were shot in the head..." Rin muttered and you nodded.
"Yeah I still have to get used to that...its a weird feeling to know that I could literally jump off a skyscraper and wouldn't die...I mean I could chop my leg off and it would grow back within a day, thats such a weird feeling..." You laughed to make yourself feel better.
"Lightning wants me to kill Lucifer..." you mumbled, resting your head on Rins shoulder.

"You are scared?" Bon asked.

You hummed "I don't know if I can do that...My body may be strong as heck...but my mind is weak...everything that happened...its haunting me." You mumbled into Rins shoulder and Bon nodded.

"Well now you are not alone anymore. You wont kill Lucifer alone, well do it together. Besides when I saw him he looked weak as shit!" Bon laughed and a giggle escaped your lips.

A wave of tiredness hit you and you couldnt help but sleep in while Rin was still carrying you.
Rin immediately knew that you had fallen asleep by your body going limp.
"She already fell asleep." He chuckled.

"Well must have been a long day for her...getting run over by a car defintely isn't fun." Bon muttered while staring at your peaceful expression.

When they arrived at the inn they were greeted by Ryujis worried mother.
"Oh my what happened?! Is she ok?"
The others explained everything to her and she relaxed a bit.

"I will clean her up a bit and bandage her wounds." Shiemi said and Rin carried you into the big community bedroom they had stayed in when the whole impure king stuff happened.

Shiemi was hesitant too take off your clothes, but had Izumos help that didn't feel awkward doing it.
"That looks painful..." she said looking at the big bruise on your waist, where the car had hit you.
"The car must have it her pretty hard...but it looks like its already healing..."
After about half an hour they were done cleaning you and bandaging the wounds.