in case the world is ending

"Maybe we should have sex before we go tomorrow..." Rin murmured as you walked back to the dorm.

"I mean I never say no to that, but why did you change your mind?"

"I dunno...I guess it will help me calm down and sleep. Otherwise I think I wouldn't be able to sleep, beacuse there'd be way too much on my mind." He said and you nodded, feeling exactly the same.

"Then let's have some fun before the serious side of life hits us like a car!" You smile up at him and he smiled back.

"Thats a weird way to say that we'll be fighting Lucifer!" Rin chuckled.

"It sounds less serious..." you muttered, and Rin grabbed your hand.

"It's gonna be ok!"

"You're always so optimistic...that's why I love you!"

"And I love everything about you (Y/N)!" He said with a big smile that made you feel warm inside and heated up your cheeks.

"Gee the two of you sound like an old married couple...it's almost disgusting if it wouldn't be kinda cute!" Izumo said with her usual frown.

"Let them be Izumo, they are just enjoying the calm before the storm." Shiemi tried to calm Izumo down.

"So...what do you guys wanna eat for dinner?" Rin asked. "What about Udon?"
Everyone cheered and nodded, agreeing that Udon would be a great choice for dinner.

"Dinner was truly delicious! Your cooking is just divine!" You went into a rapture about Rins cooking skills as the two of you walked back to your rooms.

"Awww stop...I guess my cooking skills are...ok." He said while rubbing the back of his neck while he was slightly blushing.

"Are you embarrassed? You don't have to be! Im just telling the truth baby!" You said, staring up into his blue eyes.

"Well if this is all over I'll cook what you want for you!" Rin replied and your smile grew even bigger.

"Even (favorite food)?" You asked, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Of course! I'll even cook (favorite food) for you!" He said with a charming smile.
"Your room or mine?"

"What?" You were confused and didn't know what he meant.

"Have sex? Your or my room?" He simply asked.

"Oh how romantic Rin~" you joked.

"I know~" he purred.

"Your room, so you can lend me a shirt of yours after we are done."

"Ohhh so you just wanna steal my clothes ~" he smirked and then caught you totally off guard when he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"What are you-" you squeaked and wiggled around.

"Stop moving! I don't wanna drop you!" Rin said and then started carrying you to his room.

"Rin! Stooop! I can walk on my own!" You giggled while he carried you with ease.

"Shut up and enjoy it! You should get used to this! I'll do this all the time once you're my wife!" He blurted out and immediately regretted it.

"....wife?" You asked as you felt the blood rushing into your cheeks.

"Sorry...it just left my mouth...i didn't even think." He said as his face turned red. You thought it was really cute how even his ears got red when he's blushing.

"I think...its really cute." You whispered and Rin blushed even more.

"You do...?" He muttered and almost let go of you.