You can't trust a demon

You watched as Rin continued to fight even after he had already beaten Amaimon. He had turned into a monster and was fully consumed by his flames.

You couldn't watch this, but you also couldn't do anything. You wanted to go to him, but Shura held you back.
"I need to help him!" You struggled to get out of her grip.

"No, even you can't do anything at this point." She said while keeping a tight grip on your arms.

Rin came flying towards the group, lying on the ground after a harsh landing. Blue flames still surrounded him.

"Rin!" You shouted, managing to get out of Shuras strong grip and ran towards him.

"It's ok, I'm here so please stop fighting!" You cried out as you engulfed him in a tight hug, that made him calm down. His flames started to fade away until they were fully gone.

He was exhausted and went unconscious in your arms.
"You idiot..." you muttered as you looked at him in your arms.

"These blue flames...just like that night." A voice said. You looked up to where it came from and were surprised to see the Paladin.

"Arthur Angel?! What are you doing here?" You asked, more than surprised to see him. You had met him before on the day he was announced as the next Paladin, and from that day you knew that you hated him.

"I could ask you the same
(Y/N)...Shura wasn't your job to report to the Vatican wether there is a offspring satan, and wasnt your job to kill it?" Angel looked at her with an arrogant expression.
"Step away from him (Y/N), I will eliminate him now."

"No!" You shouted, gripping onto Rins body.

"Very well, then you might get hurt." Angel came charging towards you but Shura stopped him with her sword.
But you knew that she couldn't stand a chance, since Angel was much stronger than her.

"Why are you protecting the son of satan? Do you want to fulfill Fujimotos last wish?" Angel asked as he held his big sword up to Shuras neck.
"He was the worst Paladin of all."

"Shut the fuck up!" Shura said and kicked Angel, which was pretty cool but also not that effective.

Angel came charging towards you once again, and even tough you held onto Rin as tight as possible, Angel managed to grab him.

"Let him go!!" You screamed as Angel held up his sword while holding Rin.
He was about to kill him, but an incoming call luckily stopped him from doing so.

"Mephisto Pheles proceedings are initiated against you. Shura you will be part of it as a witness. Oh and (Y/N) since you seem to have something to do with this as well, you will come with me as well."

"Fine..." you said, as you stood up and brushed the dirt off your clothes.

Everything was a fucking mess at this point. Mephistos secret was revealed, Rin might be executed and his sword that contained his flames was about to break.
Why can't I have luck for even once?

The atmosphere in the courtroom was weird. You felt scared and alone without all of your classmates around. And the fact that everyone was talking about wether they should kill Rin or not made matters worse.

You didn't know what all of your classmates and Yukio were doing at the moment, but you guessed that Yukio was probably explaining everything to them.

You looked over to Rin that was trapped in some sort of blue crystal.  He couldn't move and just floated in there. Seeing him like this made you realize that you had failed your mission to protect him.

"He is a danger and should be eliminated!" Angel said, he was really upset.

"Mr Pheles why did you lie about the existence of a son satans and decided to give him to Fujimoto?" One of the Grigori asked.

"Because I want to use him as a weapon to fight Satan and protect Assiah." Mephisto seemed quite relaxed which confused you. He must have a plan.

"A weapon to protect Assiah?" Another Grigori mumbled. 

"I would also like to know what
(Y/N) has to do with all of this!" Angel gave you a deah glare.

"Yes why is our last Angel involved with all of this?" A Grigori asked.

"Because...because Rin is the person I need to protect! As an angel it is now my duty to protect him with my life!"

"Why would a angel protect a demon?" Angel laughed at you. 

"Well first of all I cant choose who I have to protect, but I wouldn't protect Rin if I wasn't 100% sure that he has a pure heart and good intentions!"

"But you couldnt stop him when je got consumed by his flames! You are not capable of protcting him (Y/N)!" Angel countered. 

"Its my job to make sure that he doesn't get hurt or die, not to stop him from fighting! IM NOT HIS BABY SITTER!"

"Stop fighting in the courtroom!" A Grigori shouted.

The argument went on for a bit longer, but no one really found a solution. But you knew that Rin would leave this courtroom alive because Mephistos smile was way too obvious.
He had a plan and knew that everything would work out in the end.

And upon hearing a very loud scream and what sounded like a hoard of demons coming towards you, you knew what Mephistos master plan was.
He wants Amaimon to fight Rin again, so the Grigori see how strong he is.

"What is this sound?!" One of the Grigori asked scared.

"It seems like we are being attacked, but Rin Okumura could protect us, you jusr need to give me the order to let him fight." Mephisto said as a big smile was plastered on his face.
"We could make a bet, either Rin is the saviour of Assiah or will he become a prince if Gehenna?"

The loud noises came closer and closer which resulted in the Grigori panicking and Shura and Angel running outside to look at what was going on.

"Ok! Let him fight!" The Grigori finally made a decision.

Rin got released from the crystal, but was still unconscious,which worried you.
But there was no time to worry, because Amaimon came bursting into the courtroom.

He looked weird, like a giant made of earth. You took out your pistol and shot him multiple times but it didnt do much.
"Shit!" You muttered. You looked over to Shura, to ask her wether you should summon the sword of angels, but she shook her head.

You asked yourself why she didn't want you to summon it, but got your answer only seconds later when your classmates came bursting into the room with Rins sword. 
"They managed to fix it?" You mumbled to yourself as you watched your classmates throw the sword around so they could get it to Rin.

"(Y/N)! Catch!" Shima shouted and you had to react quick.
'Fuck' as an angel you couldnt touch a demon sword because it would burn you. Luckily Shura reacted fast and catches it for you.

"That was close!" Shura smiled at you while throwing the sword to Yukio.

"Thanks Shura." Breathed out.

You watched as Rin pulled the sword out of its sheath.
His blue flames appeared again and he quickly defeated Amaimon by stabbing him with his sword.