Who needs coffee if you can have sex? (lemon 🍋)

You groaned as you woke up from the Sunrays that tickled your nose.
You slowly opened your eyes and saw that Rin was still sleeping next to you.
He looked so peaceful and cute, gently you ruffled his white hair.
Your hand traveled down to his rosy cheek, caressing it.

You gazed at his soft lips that were slightly parted.
You wanted to lean in and kiss him, but Rin woke up before you could do so.
His blue eyes slowly opened, his gaze meeting yours and he immediately smiled brightly after seeing you, pulling you towards him for a kiss.

It was at that moment that you looked around the tent and noticed that everyone was still sleeping.
Your slips formed a sly smile and you leaned towards Rins ear to whisper into it.
"What do you think about morning sex?"

He blushed but smirked.
"I would love that." He simply whispered back.

"How about in the car?" You whispered, tracing patterns on his chest while you were straddling him.

"Sounds good to me." He smirked and you got up.

"Do you think we'll be back before the others wake up?" You asked as the two of you walked to the car.

"If we do it quick...but I dont really wanna rush anything...I really missed having sex with you...." Rin said.

After the two of you reached the car you climbed into the back of it.
You turned on your sexy times Playlist on Spotify and the music got the two of you even more into the mood.

You knew that Rin was already very horny, because member was already hard.
"Is this just your morning boner or are you that excited?" You joked, looking at the big bulge in his pants.

"Im just excited to feel you again baby~" he mumbled as he leaned in to kiss you.
You passionately kissed back and it didnt take Rin long to slip his tongue inside your mouth.
Your tongues were dancing with each other and the kiss got more and more passionate.

You pulled away and rested your hands on his muscular chest, a string of saliva still connecting your lips. You looked into his beautiful eyes, they looked hungry and full of lust.
Rins white hair hung from his forehead as he looked down at you .
You were already a mess, you couldnt wait to feel him inside of you again, it had been to long since the last time you had felt him.

You quickly took off his shirt, revealing his trained body, throwing the shirt to the side you started kissing his neck.
Traveling down to his collarbone you started switching between sucking and kissing it.

You left a love bite at his collarbone before licking down his muscular chest, leaving behind a trail of saliva.
You qyickly took off his sweatpants throwing them aside, his boxers following closely after.
You looked at his erected member, leaning down to lick its tip.
Rin moaned softly, motivating you to treat him even more.

Rins moans got louder as your head began bobbing up and down his cock.
You could taste his precum and got faster, making Rin moan even louder until he released into your mouth.

His fingers tangled themselves in your hair as he kissed you passionately. Rins soft lips pressed against yours as he flipped you over to be on top.
He straddled your waist while still kissing you, your arms slowly wrapped around his neck.

"Now its my turn!" Rin whispered as he pulled away slightly.
He took off your shirt, revealing your nacked boobs.

He leaned down his warm breath tickling skin and started to kiss and lick them.
You moaned softly and held onto his strong shoulders.

Rin started to suck on one of your nipples, white massaging the other breast, earning some moans from you.
He planted kissed all over your breasts and slowly travelled down your body until he reached the hem of your shorts.
Rins right hand slid under your panties, rubbing his fingers over your clitoris.

"Mhhh Rin..." you wimpered as two of Rins fingers travelled inside of you, causing your whole body to arch, pushing him in even further.
Soft moans escaped your lips as Rin pleased you.

"Im ready, I don't want to wait any longer." You whispered, pulling his head down towards you to plant a kiss on his lips.
You eagerly opened the condom and Rin quickly pulled it over his memer.
He smirked and pulled of your shorts and panties, throwing them to the side.
Your lips met once again, as Rin lined himself up with your entrance.
As your lips connected and parted eagerly your tongues played with each other and Rin slowly slid inside of you, making you groan into the kiss.
Neither of you pulled away from the kiss as Rin started thrusting inside of you, he held himself up with his forearms beside your head. Your hands travelled to the back of his his, pushing him even farther into the kiss as he quickened his pace.
Moans and grunts filled the car and the windows foged up from your warm breaths.

Rin got faster and faster while still kissing you passionately, you held onto his head with one hand, the other one holding onto his side.
You moaned into the kiss as you felt that you were getting closer to your climax, you closed your eyes, concentrating on all the pleasure you felt in the moment.

Rins grunts and moans got louder as his breathing got heavier, you knew that he was close too.
A knot formed in your stomach and you knew that it couldn't get any better at this point.
"Rin!" You moaned his name into the kiss and he smirked.

Rins thrusts got slower and everytime he pushed into you he made sure to go as deep as he could.
He leaned down, your breasts touched his chest.
You wrapped your legs around Rins waist, you nails slightly digging into his back.

A deep and loud moan escaped Rins mouth as he released into the condom, relaxing his body and pulling himself out of you.

"I really missed that!" Rin said in between heavy breath, pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you Rin." You whispered, hugging his nacked body.
"I love you too." Rin gently kissed your forehead.
"We should head back, the others are probably already waiting for their breakfast."

"Just a little longer! They can make their own breakfast!" You pouted and Rin shook his head.
"You know they can't."

He threw your panties into your face while dressing himself.
"I don't wanna go!" You whined hugging his nacked torso from behind.
"I know...I could...make you some waffles..." he suggested, looking at you.

"Mhhhhh" you pretended to think about it. "I'll go if you make me as many waffles as I want and if you kiss me."

"Your so cute." Rin childishly kissed your nose before his lips met yours.

"Gee where have you been?" Ryuji asked when you returned.
The two of you just shrugged your shoulders and smiled at each other.
"You'll never know!" You winked at him and he frowned.
Deep inside everyone knew what the two of you had been doing