Are you kidding

"You are kidding right?! You don't mean what you just said." The cat god said.

"Oh I am for real! I dont wanna do this anymore!" You hissed.

"Uhhh...you don't really have a choice tho. You are our only hope...besides Rin Okumura. Why do you want to give up now?"

"I already told you...Im too weak to protect anyone right now and my friends have gotten used to the fact that I'm dead so why come back now?!"

"Thats not the only reason...be completely honest to yourself."

"I think it's my fault...maybe I could have prevented some things...if I hadn't ran towards Joe back then everything would be different now! I dont want to be locked up in here!" You cried out as the cat god wrapped its arms around you and you cried into its chest.
"I never had a damn choice! I didnt want to be an exorcist, I didnt even want to be an angel! I hate this! Why do I always have to be the one that saves the world! I'm sick of it!"

"I know those are just empty words...you dont actually feel like this."

"I do! I fucking hate this!" You shouted at the cat god that just stayed calm.

"So you regret being an exorcist? Let me tell you something. Without being an exorcist you would have never met your teammates, Ellie and Nicky and the others. You wouldn't have met Rin and the others if you weren't an angel...do you really regret that?" The cat god asked with.

Tears rolled escaped your eyes like waterfalls and you began to cry after realizing that you actually didn't regret anything you ever did in your life.

"I know you want to get out of here and I also know that you want to see your friends again. You love Rin and he loves you...go back to them." The cat tried to calm you down by stroking your hair.

"Lets just get out of here first...then we will see." You mumbled and wiped your tears away as you thought of a way to get out of the building and soon knew the quickest way.
"Am I really immortal?"

"Yea why? You won't die anymore but depending on how hurt your body is it won't be able to keep up with the healing and you will faint." The cat explained.

"Ok, by the way whats your name?" You asked with a smirk.

"Just call me neko."

"Ok, Neko! We will jump!" You said determined.

"What?! I don't know about this...this might be a terrible idea."

"I don't care! I'm gonna use this chance to live!"

"By jumping out of a window!?"

"Are you scared?" You teased before grabbing a chair and smashing the window.

"Lets gooooooo!"

Rins POV

"Now that I've seen my past...may I ask for another favor?"

"You want to see how (Y/N) died, right?" Mephisto asked with his usual smirk.

"No...not exactly. I want to see how she lived...start to finish. I want to know more about her and see her one last time."

"Are you sure that this is a good idea?" Mephisto asked and I nodded, a determined look on my face.

"Im 100% sure!" I said.

"Well then, let's go back 16 years." Mephisto said and I put the key into a random door and entered it.

"I've been here before...this is where (Y/N)s grandma and aunt live." I mumbled as I looked around the summer landscape of little houses and rice fields.