Dieter

"I dont need an apprentice!" You shouted.

"You don't really have a choice, make the best out of it!" Mephisto shrugged his shoulders, unbothered like always.

You frowned and pouted.
"Why would I need one?"

"Its not that you need one, he just needs someone to teach him." Mephisto said.
"Hes from the German branch in Berlin and will be moving here. Since things are quite different here I want you to show him aroumd and teach him some things."

"Uhhh ok...I guess I can do that..." you mumbled.
"Can he speak Japanese?"

"Yes, he started learning it when he knew that he would be moving here.
"Hes an esquire and aspires to be an Aria."

"For how long will he be my apprentice?" You asked, accepting your fate.

"Depends, probably for about a month." Mephisto answered and you frowned.
"Please pick him up from the train station." Mephisto ordered and you nodded, leaving his office.

It was Monday morning and the last thing you needed at the moment was an apprentice.
You got into the car that belonged to the true cross order and drove to the train station.

You looked around until you saw the person that you asked to be your apprentice.
"Hey are you, uh Die-ter?" You tried to pronounce the name correctly but failed miserably.

"Oh yes! Thats me! Guten Tag!" He stretched out his hand and you shook it.
He had short, blonde hair, was slightly taller than you and had brown eye, he wore a school uniform that looked slightly different than yours.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Did you expect me to turn up in lederhosen?" He chuckled and you shook your head.

"No not at all, I was just looking at your uniform. I will get you one of ours as soon as I can" you said and he thanked you.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N) by the way, a upper 1st class exorcist." You introduced yourself and he seemed impressed.

"Really?! But you are so young!" He exclaimed.

"I started quite young..." you said with a sheepish smile.
"Well let's get going!" You smiled and lead the way to the car.

"Whos gonna drive?" Dieter asked.

"Me." You simply answered, forgetting that it wasnt normal that you could drive.

"Do you even have a drivers license?"

"Oh I totally forgot! Yes I do, I'm kinda special so the order reached me how to drive and got me a fake license, don't worry, I know what I'm doing!" You tried to calm him and he hesitantly climbed into the car after putting all of his things into the cars trunk.

"So how much do you know about me?" You asked keeping your eyes on the road.
"I hope you heard only good things"

"Not that much...I heard that you are an angel and immortal? Is it true that the son of satan is attending true cross academy?"

"Yup, but theres no reason to be scared of him, he's on our side. I heard you want to be an aria, do you know other methods to fight?"

"Uhhhh...no?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"How are you gonna defend yourself?" You asked shocked.

"By reciting a death verse...?"

"You do know that some demons dont even have one...? And what if we fight humans?! Humans don't have a death verse!"

"We'll fight humans?!" He sounded scared.

"You didnt hear about the Illuminati thing? My task is kind of to...hunt them down and since you are my apprentice you'll help me with that..."