Rewards~ (🍋)

!Disclaimer!
This is a lemon chapter which means there will be sexual content so if you are not comfortable reading such things just skip it its not important to the story 😊
(Also daddy is said a bit too much...)

"Lets claim my reward!" Rin said, licking his lips and then threw you on the bed.

"I promise it will be awesome!"

"It better be, I worked gard to graduate so I deserve a good reward." He said with a big smile showing off his sharp teeth.

"I want you to bite me daddy~" you muttered while grabbing his collar and pulling him closer.

You felt his warm breath on your neck as he hovered over your body.
His lips slowly touched the sensitive skin on your neck, his teeth grazing your flesh.
He started to bite down while removing your button up shirt and throwing it to the side.
The cold air touched your skin and made you shiver. Goosebumps formed on your arms and you felt how your nipples got hard.

A soft moan escaped your lips but you muffled it by biting onto your thumb.
"Seems like somebody is already very excited~" Rin murmured as he stared at your exposed skin.

He pulled away after leaving a red mark on your neck, and began running his fingers over your nacked body.
"Stop teasing me!" Your words made him smirk and you knew that he would tease you even more now.

"Why, Im having fun!~Isn't it my reward after all?" He said with a devilish smile and a wink.

"Ok...then do whatever you please with me." You muttered while staring into his blue eyes.

"This is gonna be fun~" he smirked and then leaned down.
"I will not stop until you moan out my name baby~" Rin whispered into your ears. Hearing his deep voice sent shivers down your spine.

"Then fuck me already!" You said and his smirk grew even bigger.
"Ok baby ~"

He took off the shirt of his uniform, revealing his muscular body and white skin.
Without thinking about it you started kissing his faire skin. Sucking on it you left little love bites all over his upper body.

"What am i gonna do with you now?" He said with a smirk as he pinned you down on the bed. He placed your hands over your head and held both of tgem down with one hand.
Once again Rin took in the breath taking view of you in your (f/c) lace bra before taking it off with his other hand.

He started massaging one of your boobs with one hand while still holding your hands down with the other.
Rin leaned down until your lips were almost touching and whispered "I hope you're having fun...don't forget to not be too loud, we don't want the others to hear us!"

"I don't care if they do! I want to feel you inside of me! I don't care if the others hear that we love each other!!"

Rin chuckled and then said.
"I dont think the innocent Shiemi could handle hearing such things."

"Mhhhhh....I don't care!" You said with a wide smirk."besides weren't you the one that wanted me to moan out your name?"

"True...but I also don't want our friends to be disturbed for the rest of their lives..." he said, shrugging his shoulders.
"Enough talking, lets get to the fun!"

Once again his lips crashed into yours as he kissed you rpughly and sloppily. Your lips moved in sinc as his tongue licked your mouth, begging you for entrance but you decided to tease him a bit and keep your mouth shut. But Rin knew exactly how to get what he wanted and gave your butt a rough squeeze that hurt a bit, making you ghasp. Rin used the moment you let your guard down to slide his tongue inside your mouth, exploring your insides.
Your tongues roughly played with each other, it was almost like a fight for dominance, and you enjoyed it.
Silent deep moans and wet sounds filled the room as the two of you continued to make out.

Rins hand traveled up from your ass until they reached your breasts, giving one of them a light squeeze which made you moan into his mouth.
He smirked into the kiss, obviously enjoying to see you like this. You were already a mess.
Your body was covered in sweat, giving it a slight shimmer and your cheeks were cherry red and hot like a kettle full with boiling water.

Rin pulled away, staring into your big (e/c) eyes.
"You're stunning (Y/N)..." he whispered as he just stared at you.

You giggled amd then whispered "shut up you idiot and fuck me already ~"

"Yes ma'am, but only if you call me the d word~"

"Dick or daddy?~" you jokingly said with a smirk.

"You know exactly what i mean you naughty girl!" He said and gave your ass a rough slap that made your skin tingle and sting.

"Owww~why did you do that...daddy~?" You asked and pretended to be hurt.

"You know why~" he mumbled with a smirk and then flipped you over so your but was now facing him.

"What are you-" you were surprised because Rin had never done this before.
He didnt answer, instead he quickly pulled of your pants and
(f/c) lace panties and took in the view of your nacked ass.

"Youre so thicc!" He said and slapped your cheeks once again, making them turn a dark red colour. But you didnt mind the pain, in fact, you enjoyed it.
You had to hold back from moaning out loud as he slapped your round cheeks.

Rin let go of you to unbutton his pants. He threw them to the side, closely followed by his black boxers, and then started rummaging through the nightstand until he found what he was looking for.

He quickly pulled the condom over his already stiff memer and then aligned himself with your entrance while he held onto your hips.
You turned your head so you could look at him, you were confused because you didn't know what he was about to do.
"Rin...what are you-" you wimpered and got cut off my him.

"Im gonna try something new!" He said excitedly.
"Just trust me, its gonna feel good!"

"If you say sooooo~" you said but before you could finish the sentence he thrusted into you, making you moan out loud.

This time Rin didnt go easy on you, he didnt start slow and then picked up his pace, no, he started off fast and rough and got even faster and rougher after that.
With every thrust you felt yourself being filled with pleasure and tried to hold back the moans that wanted to escape your mouth so badly.

With every thrust Rin hit the right spot and with every thrust inside of you, your knees became weaker and weaker until you were close to collapsing onto the bed.
Rin seemed to notice that your legs were shaking and held onto you, giving you some support while not stopping to thrust into you.

You loved how he crashed into you, how he grabbed onto your body, his nails slightly digging into your skin as his deep moans filled the room.

"(Y/N)! I love you!" He said in between deep moans and pants.

"I love you too!" You said as you felt the knot in your stomach getting tighter and tighter.
"Rin!~" you screamed his name and gripped onto the sheets. All the tension that your body had built up was released when your knees gave in and the knot in yur stomach faded.

"(Y/N)! Fuck this was really good!" Rin said in a  deep voice.

"You liked your reward?"

"I loved it!" He said, slapped your ass and then got up.
While stretching his body he stared at your nacked body, that was stunning to him.

"We should do that again sometime!" You muttered with a smile as you lied down on your back, relaxing your body.

"Yeah...But for some reason I have the feeling that we wont have much time for that..." he mumbled with a slight frown.

"What do you mean?" You asked, concerned and a bit scared.

"I just...I dont really know..."

"Hey?!" Someone knocked on the door.

"Oh fuck! Dont get in!" Rin shouted after realizing he was completely nacked.
He quickly picked your clothes off the ground and threw them at you.

"Gee whats taking the two of ypu so long?" You heard Bons voice ask.

"Nothing!" The two of you answered in unison.