Chapter 6

Killua's p.o.v
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After our short conversation, Gon switches his position and lays down instead of sitting up.

I do the same after and lay right next to Gon with my back facing him. Kai is already in a sleeping position with his eyes shut.

I begin to close my eyes for the night. It hasn't even been 2 minutes and all I can hear from beside me is Gon constantly sighing. Not this again..every time he does this he always has something he wants to say.

I flip over on my other side to where I am now facing him. We are about 6 feet apart from where we're laying.

"What is it? You keep sighing." I ask.

He messes around with his hands for a moment before looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

My heart begins to race.

Why does he always look at me like that...

"U..um Killua...could you maybe...sleep closer to me..tonight?" Gon asks in a high pitch voice.

My face turns redder than a tomato. I notice Kai trying to hold in a laugh over there...ugh.

I scratch the back of my neck. "Gees..your such a baby." I roll closer to him and his face brightens up.

He nuzzles his head closer to my chest, and has the cutest smile on his face.

My heart is beating so fast right now he can probably hear it..

Gon falls asleep much quicker then he usually does and this makes me smile. I close my eyes and hesitantly put and arm around his waist pulling him even closer. His warmth helps me fall fast asleep.

Early morning
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Light makes it's way inside the cave and my eyes slowly open. When I try and sit up I feel a heavy weight resting on top of me. That's when I realize half of Gon's body is resting peacefully on my upper half.
.
.
Do. Not. Freak. Out.

Hes....just....laying on top of me....that's all....

I gulp and very carefully push him off me. He mumbles some words in his sleep.

So cute...

I sit my self up and notice that Kai is no where to be found. "What the?" I say a little too loud.

He better not have ditched us last night.

Gon groans out and starts to stirr a bit.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I say sarcastically.

Gon just stares at me with a tired look on his face. His hair is sticking out all over the place and he has a bit of droll on his mouth.

"Pfft. Your looking hot today" I manage to spout out before laughing.

He looks so grumpy right now...haha

Gon turns to his side and picks up one of his shoes that was sitting next to him. Out of no where he launches it straight at my face and hits me square in the nose.

He points at me and starts laughing. "Hahahahahahaha!!!"

I glare at him but it quickly turns into a smirk. "Tsk tsk..you shouldn't have done that." I growl while inching closer to him.

Normally he would have sprinted off somewhere, but he's just lazily sitting there on the ground. Welp. Easier for me to get him.

I quickly pounce on top of him and hold him down. "KilluaaaAaaaAaaaA...get off me. I only threw the shoe because you were teasing me..I'm tierd..." He pouts.

I start to laugh again. "You still have droll on your mouth.."

"Then get it off.."

I hesitate for a second but then bring my hand up to his mouth slowly. I wipe the side of his mouth with my thumb and then slide the same thumb across his lower lip with out thinking.

"K...killua...?"

After I realize what I just did Gon bites down on my thumb hard. I instantly yank my hand away and get off him. "ooooooOOOOOOW"

Gon covers his face with his hands to hide his laughs.

"That flippen hurt!" I yell.

"oppsies..."

Before I can say another word Kai comes running inside of the cave. He's completely out of breath.

"Uhh..where have You been?" I ask.

"We need to leave here NOW!" He shouts.

"What wh-?!"

He cuts me off by grabbing both me and Gon and running out of the cave.

Gon and I exchange looks but run with him as we know somethings up.

"Kai?! What's going on?!" I yell as we run.

"One of those creatues...*pants* is coming this *pants* way!"

Aw shit. It must be the creatures that guy on the big screen was talking about..

"We need........to get.......to higher ground." Kai struggled to get words out.

We continue to run and gon instantly thinks of an idea.
"We should climb these trees. They are tall enough."

Kai nods and we all begin climbing up the same tree. As were climbing we hear this awful screech that sounds like it's getting closer.

This only makes us climb faster up the tree. The so called creature eventually comes in sight and both Gon and I gasp.

The creature looks like a half lion, half tiger, and half zebra combination that's 10 times the size of any of those animals. It has raging sharp teeth that are stained with blood. It's claws are at least a few feet long and has a horn sharper than a knife on its head.

We get high enough in the tree to where that thing won't reach us. It begins to circle and claw at the tree.

We all catch our breath while sitting on the thick branches of the tree.

Kai is holding his side and I notice blood coming from it.

"H..hey Your bleeding!" I shout.

This gets Gon's attention pretty quick and  gasps as he looks at the three gashes deeply embedded in his skin.

"I'm fine I'm fine...." Kai blurts out while the bleeding from the gashes doesn't stop.

"You are not fine. That's a serious wound!" Gon moves closer to Kai and hastily yanks off his shirt and presses it against the wound.

"Agh....!" Kai winces due to the pain. He doesn't look like he's in good shape...

His face is much paler than before, and he's sweating a lot.

"Hang in there...." Gon sounds very nervous as he speaks.

I look down at the creature who is still circling the tree. "Damn it...we need some sort of water source to clean out the wound.

Kai starts coughing up blood. "u...uh...Killua What do we do?!" Gon yelps who is now shaking.

I sigh loudly. "I have an idea....and right now it's the only way we can save him, but you're not gonna like it..."
.
.
.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
:D THANKS FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! ✌