Chapter 24

Killua's p.o.v
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I've lost track of the days now. I don't know what day it is or even if it's the same year. After Gon disappeared however many months ago, the creators told us we weren't leaving. They said we'd have to start a new life here on the island and try to survive. I wanted to give up but I knew Gon wouldn't want that. His absence left a big hole in my heart that I've been trying to fill with other things. Nothing works..Leorio and Kurapika have helped me the best they can but everyone knows including myself that I'll never be the same with our him. There's only 4 of us left here now. Leorio, Kurapika, myself, and Hisoka. Hisoka doesn't seem to give a shit about anything.

The day Gon..disappeared was the last time we heard an announcement from the creators.
...

I decide to leave the small hut that I built for myself. There's a place that I always go by myself. I made a little grave thingy for Gon. It's nothing special...I carved his name into a stone and stucco it in the dirt to make it stand. I'll bring flower up here every few days.

When I get there, I sit on the ground and stare at the smooth stone with his name carved into it. "..."

"I miss you a lot.." My face starts to get stuffy.

"Sometimes I still wish you were here with me but other times in glad your not. You don't have to suffer anymore.."

"If I ever get out of here..I'll go live with your Aunt Mito so she won't be lonely. My family wouldn't care anyways.."

I notice small tears running down my face. I quickly wipe them away and start to head back to my hut. Kurapika started making some dinner with meat that Hisoka found. He tried to hide it from us at first to. I shake my head.

I sit next to Kurapika on a log by the fire pit we made. I sigh.

"You've sighed about 100 times today." He raises an eyebrow at me.

"I guess it's a new bad habit." I say while staring at the fire.

Not long after we were told that we weren't leaving, Leorio and Kurapika ended up getting together. They try to hide their lovey dovey sides around me. I know their only doing this so it won't make me sad or something.

I'm glad I got my own hut away from them at night. A shiver goes up my spine. Eh..

Leorio and Hisoka join Kurapika and I at the fire.

"Ohhhhh Killuaaaa. It's about time that I give you some new information" A voice from the sky breaks the silence. Everyone stops moving and mouths drop. Hisoka smirked at this.

"Oh?~ This is interesting." Hisoka says.

" it's the announcer... " Leorio mumbles.

"Hehe. Something interesting is going on back home Killua."

" W..what do you mean? " I ask.

"An unexpected situation is occurring and I thought it was about time I told you something as well."

"Tell me what......?"

"Why don't I just show you instead."

A large screen appears in front of everyone. It turns on and I can only stare at what I see next. It's not real. It's impossible. There's no way...he....could be alive.

Gon and Kai, Kai who is standing in front of him are talking about something. There is not audio so I can't hear exactly what.

"I'm not falling for that.."

"I assure you it's 100% real. Gon and Kai both disappeared. But instead of dying like the others, we decided to transport them back home. They have lived together ever since."

My heart begins to throb. Hes....not dead?

"W..why are you showing me this." I say with a hint of anger in my voice.

"Oh. I suppose I should let you listen to what they are talking about."

After just a few second we can all head what they are talking about..
.
.
.
"I wish I could forget. I want to forget about the island. I want too forget the people who I met there. I want to forget the pain I felt. I want to forget...Killua."

"but you love him?"

"that's the problem. I love him so much that it hurts. It hurts so damn much. And deep deep inside I already know that I'll never see him again. I don't want to feel miserable for my whole life. He wouldn't want me to feel this way right? Right?! The only way to rid myself of these feeling is to forget."

What the hell is he saying..

"I just don't know how to forget something that felt so real. Something that made me the happiest. Something I'd die for.."
.
.
.
"I could help you forget.."

"H..how?"

"By starting something new..Something that's right in front of your eyes."

"Right in front of..-" His eyes widen.
.
.
"You"

Not a single word is spoken. My arms drop to my side. "Why are you showing me this....He's obviously going to reject him!" I yell.

"But would that be the right thing to do? After all, he is suffering because of you. Your the one keeping him from starting over. Yours the one holding him back."

I grip my hair with my hands. "Shut up.Shut up.Shut up.Shut up!!"

It feels like someone just stabbed me in the heart.

"Lets see how this turns out hehe."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

✌👀✌