Chapter 18

Killua's p.o.v
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Gon has his flustered face tilted downwards and he's fidgeting around with his fingers. Why's he struggling so much to say something?

"I...um..do you really like me?" He asks still not making eye contact.

I rub the back of my neck. "I wish I could deny it..but I can't. I'm sorry. I can't help how I feel."

After I say that that's when he finally looks up at me. "Why are you sorry?" He says almost immediately.

"Because I know you don't like me back. And I know this is going to effect our friendship."

He stays quiet and looks as if he's last in thought.

After a few seconds of silence he speaks up again. "I never said that. I think I might...like you too.." His face is bright red and he once again turns his face away from me as he says this.

At first I don't even realize what he just said. I just stand there staring at him. Then it hits me.

"Wha....what..."

He repeats himself. "I like you too Killua."

At that moment I just wanted to grab him, hug him, kiss him. I wanted to do everything that I couldn't do for the past few years. This moment doesn't feel real. This can't be happening.

He giggles to himself at my reaction and takes a few steps closer to me. He looks down at my hands and intertwines them in his own. Our eyes eventually meet again. They stay connected, locked intensely together. He slides a hand over my cheek and moves his head closer until our foreheads are touching. I hesitate at first but then wrap my arms around his lower back, pulling him into me.

"You do realize what your getting yourself into, right?" I whisper.

He nods. "Were both on the same page now.." He replies.

He tilts his head to the side a little and closes the remaining space between us until our lips are connected. His touch sends shivers down my spine. He bites my lower lip so I give him a small gap to where he slips his tongue in my mouth. We do this over and over again only stopping to take short breaths. I want more....

Completely forgetting the thing that's going to be transporting us, I push Gon up against a tree and we quicken our pace. I move my head away from his face and down to his neck. I place kisses starting from his jaw line down to his collar bone. I move back to his neck and bite down making a gasp escape his mouth. I lick and then suck at that same spot. When I'm done our eyes connect again. Both our faces are still pink.

"Your good at this." Gon compliments with a smirk. "You sure this is your first time doing stuff like this?" He teases.

"Shut up stupid. You know it really pisses me of knowing that someone else has touched you other than me. It just makes me want you more.."

"Then you can have me.."

Right as I'm about to kiss him again we here someone clear their throat from behind us. I instantly wip my body around to see a strange person wearing a mask standing a few feet away from us.

Gon covers his face from embarrassment.

"W..who are you?" I ask.

The man pulls out a this screen from his pocket and displays it in front of him. "Touch the screen and you will be transported to the designated meeting area for this level." That's all he says and he just waits there for us to touch the screen thingy.

I look over at Gon and then back at the guy. "Um..how is this supposed to take us?"

"Just do it." He barks back.

I grab Gon's hand. "Lets do it at the same time."

He nods. We both reach out hands our and tap the screen in front with one finger. At first nothing happens but then everything around us starts to look distorted and not right. "What the hell?!"

A large flash causes everything to turn black around us. After only a few seconds, light finally seeps back through our eyes and the next thing we know we're in a different location.

Gon looks even more confused than I do. I quickly take a look at our surroundings and my mouth drops at the astonishing sight. I can see from miles out into the deep blue ocean. We're at the very top of the mountain just like the announcer said. Most of the island below is flooded over. It's just this mountain that stands now.

Gon let's out a sigh of relief. "I'm actually kinda glad we got caught in that trap. You know, otherwise we wouldn't be here right now anddddd we wouldn't have...wouldn't have..? Uh so what are we now?" Gon questions.

"Well, I'm pretty sure we're more than just best friends." I smile.

"Mhmmmm...which makes us.....?"

"You really want to here me say it don't you?"

He grins from ear to ear and nods.

"Pft...your MY boyfriend now. And no one else is allowed to have you. " We both start laughing.

1 hour later
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I'm surprised no one else is here yet. I'm kinda worried now..I hope the others are ok." Gon emphasises.

"I think we just got here early." I reasure.

I can tell Gon is worried about something else too.

"There's something else isn't there?"

Gon sighs and stares off in front of him. As of now we are sitting on a rock that goes off the side of the mountain dangling our feet from it.

"I'm just thinking about Kai's sister."

I guess we were gonna have to talk about that eventually.

"Oh.."

"I'll tell him."

"Really? I can do it if you want." I say.

"It's ok.."

I nod. While looking at parts of the mountain I spot a person climb up the side with a rope and hook.

"Gon someone's coming!"

He leans over and looks. "Ooo maybe they have some food or water that they'd share!"

I slap my hand to my head. "Idiot..their I'm another team. "

"Heh...oh."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANK YOU FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!