Chapter nine

I woke up to my alarm going off at 9:45. I sit up and browse through my phone for a minute. I get up at 9:50 and start getting ready. I slide out of my work clothes and into a pair of sweatpants and a black tank top. I walk into the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and hair. When I'm done with all that I realize that it's almost 10. I start to head out of my room and up to his when I realize I have no idea where I'm going. I send him a quick text asking him his room number and I sit there waiting for a text back. 

He responds in about three minutes with his room number. He's a floor above me so I go into the elevator and head to the floor above mine. I walk out of the elevator and walk down the hallway until I find Hotch's room. I knock on the door and wait for him to open it.  I hear him moving around in his room before he comes to open the door. I'm about to open the door when I meet a pair of dark brown eyes. "Hi"

He smiles, "Hi. Come on in."

I walk into his hotel room and look around. It's way cleaner than I expected. He hadn't even unmade the bed yet. I was about to walk and sit down on a chair when he grabs me by the waist and brings me in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck causing him to pick me up and pin me against the wall. He pulls away for a minute I breath a little heavy and say, "Well Hello Aaron Hotchner."

He chuckles a little, "Hello Natalie Hallow."

We stare at each other smiling. I bring my hand up to his hair and ruffle it a little bit. I messed it up from his normal wear and It honestly looked pretty cute. I move my hands to hold his face. He look each other in the eyes again and I give him a look and he brings his face closer to mine again. He kisses me passionately and I kiss him back. This continues on for several minutes until I pull away, hot and out of breath. He's breathing heavy too. I laugh a little and he smiles back at me.

"What's so funny?"

"How out of breath you are."

"How out of breath I am? I'm the one sitting here lifting you up."

"That was your own choice."

"Oh really"

"Yep" I say making sure to pop the p. He picks me up off the wall and quiet literally throws me on too his bed. "Ok I take it back."

"That's what I thought."

"Don't get cocky now Hotchner."He laughs a little but doesn't say anything back. I roll my eyes and sit myself up on his bed. I sit there for a minute before realizing how cold it is. I get up to change the temperature when I notice a grey hoodie sitting on top of his bag. I grab it and put it on. I immediately realized that it smelled just like him. I turn back around to see Aaron staring at me. 

"You just can't keep  your hands off my jackets can you."

"Nope, they're essentially mine now."

"I'm fine with that."

He smiles and I go over to sit next to him on his bed. I rest my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around me. We sit there for a moment, frozen in time. No worries just enjoying each other's company. It was nice but we both knew it wouldn't last long.  I sat there just breathing and taking in his presence. "You smell nice.", I say moving my head to where I'm looking up at him.

"That's good. I haven't showered in three days."

The smiles falls off my face, "You're joking right?"

"I don't know am I?"

"You better be."

He laughs softly. "Thanks for spending the night with me Natalie."