an update

hey everyone

so I know it's been a while (almost exactly a year I think) since i've updated or even attempted to write this story.  

First, I want to say I don't know if I ever plan to finish this book and if I do i'm gonna have to rewrite my earlier chapters because they honestly make me cringe now as I have grown as a writer over the past year. As of now the book is on hold indefinitely and I might attempt to finish and re write it whenever I get the chance too. 

Second, I figured i'd give some sort of explanation to why I stopped writing or updating in the first place. Last october I hit a bit of a depressive episode. My uncle died early october which caused me to make some terrible decisions which led to the development of said depressive episode. I found it really hard to do anything, especially write. Whenever I finally recovered from that and was back to my normal self the last thing on my mind was to write this book or do any kind of writing in general. I had also kind of moved on from criminal minds so that made it even harder to want to write this book. 

Third, I finally want to write again and I'll be releasing the first chapter of an original work of mine in a few days (tonight probably, i'm in a mood so ill probably write, edit, and release the whole thing tonight). The book is gonna be a sort of romance novel that's very inspired by some real life experiences i've had and I'm really excited about it. So if anyone wants to read it, it will be on my profile within the next few days. 

Alright, That's all. I want to thank everyone for all of the support on the book and I'll hopefully see you all when I finally rewrite or give the story a proper ending. 

- max