naruto shippuden movie 3

"you should've expected this naruto" i sweat drop at the blonde boy flopped over his hospital bed with a red mark on his back, he just grunts in return. "poor sai.." i pat sai's head as he has been punished for nothing "here take this" i hand him a small bottle "what is in this?" he questions "it'll not only stop your wounds from hurting but will also speed up you recovery" i hold up a finger with a closed eyed smile "hey! what about me!" naruto whines "you already heal fast enough" i roll my eyes and flick his forehead just as kakashi entered the room.

"y/n, i don't think you should be hurting injured people.." he sighs "he seems pretty healed to me." i take a seat on naruto's hospital bed and listen in to kakashi, naruto and sai's conversation "a girl will usually hide her feelings of worry with anger and roughness.." sai reads lines from a book kakashi handed him "sai you shouldn't accept books so easily from someone like kakashi" i hold my forehead while kakashi droops down with a sad aura.

"what about me kakashi sensei? what do i get?" naruto lightens the mood by speaking up "ah well here." kakashi hands naruto a small rectangular box which is opened yo reveal two bells, the same two bells kakashi used during the bell test 3 years ago, "woah" naruto says amazed at how roughed up they had become.

stretching i look up at the dark clouds that begun to form in the sky 'that's weird...' i put my guard up and furrow my eyebrows. suddenly a hologram like figure appears in the clouds, it was a pale boy or girl with red eyes "i am a ninja originally from the hidden leaf, my name is hiruko." i step back slightly in surprise "thanks to my kimarua? jutsu, 4 of the kekkei genkai from each of the great nations and villages are all mine, soon i will obtain the last 2 kekkei genkai's and become the most powerful, i will be the perfect immortal ninja, that no one can stand against. with that power i shall then start the 4th great ninja war." the hologram fades away and as soon as it does an alarm goes of, calling for ninja to gather in the hokages building "that was fast." i sigh and jump towards my designated area.

"a ninja called hiruko has called war upon the leaf." tsunade announces before instructing us all to spread out and be on guard.

sitting down i cross my legs and activate my byakugan to scout as much land as i can. but let out a deep breath after finding nothing strange "i wonder who has those 2 kekkei genkai's that kid was talking about." i sit back and look up at the sky in thought when suddenly a face blocks my view "huh? neji?" i raise an eyebrow before sitting forward then standing up "lady hokage has asked to see you" he states with a straight face "oh.." i hum before jumping down from the wall i stood on as does neji.

neji knocks on the door the opens it for me "oh, thanks" i smile at him.

"what is it you need tsunade?" i look at her quizzically "you witnessed the projection, correct?" she asks with a stern face "yes..?" i say with a more questioning tone "hiruko had mentioned the need of 2 more kekkei genkai's and i believe one of them is yours." my eyes widen slightly "but that doesn't make much sense.." i pinch the bridge of my nose in annoyance "the kid stated he already had plenty of kekkei genkai, so what's the use of mine" tsunade closes her eyes for a moment "i'm not sure, however with our limited information of the l/n clan their could be more to it.." she stands up "for now though, kakashi will be controlled by that hiruko and i believe he'll use kakashi to capture you. when that happens i ask that you pretend to fight back or let yourself get taken easily since kakashi plans to be taken and then attack from the inside." she looks at me with an intense gaze "hm..i'm pretty confident in my abilities so i guess i'll go along with this plan" i nod and give tsunade a thumbs up "good, for now i want you visit izumo and kotetsu at the gates." smiling i nod again and quickly leave the office, heading for the leafs gates.

"hey!" i shout while waving my hand in the air "y/n? it's past curfew you shouldn't be out here" the two hold up long sticks in a cross to stop me from walking "tsunade asked me to join you guys, something about you two needing backup incase of an attack" the two flinch and sadden "wait no she didn't call you guys weak!" i shake my hands in worry when suddenly i feel i presence behind me "kakashi." i glare at his one eye that was a noticeable red 'tsunade did say he was going to be controlled' i hold up my hands in a defensive position when suddenly i feel a wire being wrapped around me tightly in an instant "what the-!" i shout as i wiggle around and fall over, however before i reach the ground kotetsu caught me "kakashi! what're yo-" he's cut off by kakashi who lands a quick hit to the back of his neck, knocking kotetsu out "ee!" i squeak as i was about to hit the ground but yet again i'm grabbed by two pairs of arms that belong to kakashi "oh, thanks kakashi" i smile thankfully but drop that smile once i feel my self being thrown over his shoulder "h-hey! this is a very uncomfortable position!" i complain.