Naruto movie 3: Dai Koufun! Mikazuki Jima no Animaru Panikku Dattteybato!

long ago when the lands were at war, it was the hidden hand of the shinobi that turned the tide of battle. even today as peace rains, shinobi must continue to work behind the scenes defending their lands and their people. that's why here in the hidden leaf village you will find a special generation of young shinobi apprentices who all dream of being the hero but for naruto uzumaki and y/n l/n it's about training hard in the hopes of someday achieving their dreams.

"too hot.." naruto grumbles while stumbling on the hot sand "i ag-" "oh shut up naruto! you too y/n!" sakura cuts me off while glaring at the two of us "we've already got our summer uniforms what more do you want." she says with her head held high for some reason "just hold in there!" lee smiles and pats his hand on my back "we're nearly at the meeting point." he continues with a big smile "some B rank mission this is.." naruto says still stumbling forward.

"i could use some water style to cool us off naruto!" i jump forward towards naruto with a cheeky smile, i lift my hands up ready to perform a jutsu when suddenly a gloved hand grabs my right hand "huh?" i turn to my right and look up to see kakashi 'smiling' at me with his one visible eye closed "lets not waste our chakra y/n" he lets go of my hand and continues walking forward with the others "tch" i pout and reluctantly obey.

"huh?" the 3 stop causing me to bump into naruto "ow.." he glances back at me with a glare "sorry..ehe" i wave my hands in front of me.

"so many wagons" naruto says in amazement "maybe someone's traveling?" i scratch my head questionably "no, they're for my shopping" a slightly high pitched voice says, looking in the direction of the voice there was a rather large man dressed in blue clothing trying to squeeze out of a wagon.

after coming over to us he stood in front of us with his hands on his hips "i am the prince from the land of the moon, michiru. it's nice to meet you."  he tilts his head slightly at kakashi who announces that we're from the leaf before introducing us, "this is naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno, y/n and rock lee" we had all said a hello in some way as we were introduced "well i can see i am in good hands" he pauses for a moment, staring at me and sakura before approaching us both

"well hello. now aren't you two quite pretty ladies." he leans down in between mine and sakura's faces "far too pretty to be a ninja" he chuckles a bit "don't be decieved" kakashi speaks up "you will find these two are both very qualified" once kakashi finishes, the prince turns back to me and sakura with a creepy grin and slightly red cheeks "thank you, i'm glad you've come" he holds out one hand in front of me so i take it hesitantly "it's no problem.." i say shyly but flinch slightly as he holds my hand with both of his "oh she's so cute.." he coos and rubs my hand, this causes lee, naruto and sakura to get a little angry, naruto and lee hold up there fists while sakura just gently grabs the mans arm, giving it a harsh squeeze which makes the man stumble back in surprise. "like you said, you are in good hands." kakashi says to the prince with a slightly smug tone while lee and naruto giggle, i just stare at sakura with a thankful gaze.

suddenly an arrow is shot at naruto and it sticks to his head band "defensive positions quick!" he spins around with a kunai in hand. "in real life you'd be dead." another voice speaks up, we all turn to look at one of the wagons only to see a little kid with big round glasses, black hair and dressed in white/blue "farther are you sure about these people?" he steps out of the wagon and raises an eyebrow at the creepy prince "they don't look like they'd do a great job, especially the short one" naruto glares and goes to step forward "hey you wait just a se-" he's cut off by kakashi who swoops in and covers naruto's mouth "i'll hope you will forgive my son hikaru, he seems to be in a rather mischievous stage that boys go through" the prince plants a hand on the boys shoulder.

"nice to meet you, hikaru" kakashi says with a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead as he tries to hold back naruto who was struggling in his grasp, after seeing hikaru give naruto a smug look, naruto begins to struggle even more.