25. let the war begin!

whilst running with kakashi i felt sai's chakra drop "kakashi." i look over at him and he nods, with his approval i disappear.

"y/n?!" sai says slightly startled, ignoring him i focus on the 2 behind us "that chakra...sasori?! deidara?!" my eyes widen at the 2 who were dressed in plain black(ik they're red in the anime) robes "y/n?" sasori seems confused for a moment "what are you 2 doing?!" i storm forward but stop once noticing their eyes, their sclera was black instead of white "y/n, kabuto is currently controlling us as well as itachi, kakuzu and nagato" he says while struggling to stay still "i see so it's that jutsu...everyone listen up!" i shout while performing shadow paralysis jutsu on deidara and sasori "the 2 here are being controlled by the enemy, do not kill them." everyone looks at me silently "but they were apart of the akatsuki!" shouts a random shinobi "yeah!" join in a few more "they're on our side now! so stop complaining and follow my orders!" i glare at all the shinobi, my sharingan activated, they respond with scared hums and nods.

"sasori, deidara i can undo the jutsu so bear with me for a moment" i walk to sasori first, shadow paralysis still activated, i hold one hand on his forehead and one in front of my chest (same hand sign as when deidara says "katsu!").

"alright" i sigh in relief and walk over to deidara however before i could begin breaking the jutsu something came up from the ground and hit both me and deidara into a puppet that then quickly closed up, with me seated on deidara's lap "puppets..kankuro!" i shout from within the puppet "y/n? why're you in there?" he says in a confused voice "because you trapped me in here you idiot!" irk marks pop on my forehead "hn..y/n..c-can you not move so much, un" i look behind me to see deidara "o-oh sorry" i move forward and turn around "i guess this gives me time to undo the jutsu" i sigh and repeat the same actions from before with sasori who i teleported to a safe house where kisame currently was.

"ok it's done" (takes like 5-10 mins) deidara smiles "finally! that damn jutsu was so annoying, yeah" i roll my eyes "i've sent sasori somewhere safe, i'm also going to send you there. don't blow anything up" i glare whilst mentioning the last part "wait!" he quickly grabs my shoulders "hm?" i hum in confusion, he swiftly leans forward and pecks my cheek "thanks, un" he smirks at my slightly flustered expression, shaking my head i quickly send deidara away.

"alright, i'm done here. sai, kankuro take care" i tap his puppet before disappearing

-

now i had reappeared with the 1st unit, specifically darui who stood in front of several white zetsu and a few reanimated shinobi "y/n, great timing" darui says at my sudden appearance "yeah...these reanimated shinobi are very strong, specifically those 2" i point at two reanimations who held chakra from the 9 tails "ginkaku and kinkaku" he replies "hm.." i continue examining the enemies but at the same time looking for a certain money obsessed man "there he is" i smirk and shoot towards kakuzu.

tackling kakuzu, we plunge underwater. before breaking the jutsu kakuzu was under, i form a couple of hand signs and an air bubble appears around mine and kakuzu's head 'now lets hurry this up, that ginkaku and kinkaku seem like trouble' i place my hand on his head whilst holding another in front of me, kakuzu who struggled at first calmed down and rested his hands on my thighs that cradled his waist.

once finished i send him away and swim up. i climb atop the water and look around to see several of the allied shinobi fighting white zetsu's as well as some reanimations, not too far from me was darui, who held a gourd and weird weapon.

just as i was about to go help him,the silver haired one was sucked into the gourd, angering the golden haired brother that then begun to cloak itself with the 9 tails chakra.

"darui" i plop a hand onto darui's shoulder after running to him quickly "how are we going to seal that" i point at the '9 tails' "..we-" "y/n" i stop listening to darui as shikaku's voice interrupted him "you need to telelport to lady tsunade right now" i hum and do as he says.

"now go back to darui with this." i feel myself being pushed into something as soon as i appeared "eh?" i blink out of confusion "no questions just go!" tsunade's angry voice shouts "y-yes ma'am!" ignoring my confusion i quickly go back to darui.

"good, i can handle this here you go and help everyone with the reanimations" he orders, with a nod of my head i hop away towards the mass of fighting shinobi.

once on land i froze slightly after seeing so many white zetsu's laying dead on the ground '..i shouldn't be feeling bad for the enemy!' i slap my cheeks and climb to the higher ground, where a white haired reanimation was fighting choji's farther who seemed to be protecting 4 shinobi 'they must be making a barrier, i'll just seal him for them' i take in a deep breath and rush over to help.

"y/n?" choza questions while looking down at me "yup, just here to seal this reanimation for you" once i finish the reanimation lights up "yes please hurry" he pleads, quickly taking a scroll from my pouch i open some of it and press my hand onto the paper, with a poof of smoke a giant roll of cloth appears, i grab it and put the small scroll back into my pouch.

i let out a sigh of relief seeing as i successfully used a sealing jutsu for the first time. suddenly a zetsu appears from the ground 'ah- that's the original!' he traps me in a hug? "z-zetsu?" i question while trying to pry him off of me "yes~ when i saw you standing here so happily i couldn't help myself" he says cheerfully "we're in the middle of a war- you can't just-" he slips back into the ground as choji went to attack him "you alright y/n?" he questions "yeah, thanks" sighing i turn to go help the others, "alri-" i stumble on the ground as there seemed to be a giant explosion somewhere on the battle field, "what the!" my eyes widen 'the gedo statue, shit that means tobi is!' i grit my teeth and run off in the direction of the gedo statue at a rather high speed.

"expansion jutsu!" in an instant i immediately grow in size, the same as choza and choji who were approaching behind me. cracking my knuckles i grip the statues arm then swing it away from the fighting shinobi "fire style, flame bomb jutsu!" after taking in a deep breath i blow it out at the statue that stumbles back from the impact of my jutsu

"y/n, i would like it if you didn't interfere, i freeze at the deep voice next to my ear, suddenly i feel myself go back to my normal height "tobi!" i shout angrily and spin around to glare at him but stop after seeing his outfit change but specifically his eyes "is something wrong? perhaps you don't like my new outfit" he holds his hands out to the side "no..it's your left eye.." he chuckles slightly "ah yes, would you like a closer look?" he steps forward and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer "h-hey!" my cheeks turn a rosy tint "hm, i'll let you admire them later." he lets go of me and warps away.

"child...
—————————————
i think i might have the war arc last longer than it did in the actual anime maybe 3-4 days? not sure yet, i prolly won't lmao.