20. 5 kage summit

"aren't you guys cold?" i look up at the 3 cloud ninja, my arms wrapped around myself in an attempt to warm my body "tch" karui just glares then looks away "we're nearly there so you should be able to go inside and warm up." samui says without glancing back at me, omoi just stares silently.

"ah! lord raikage!" karui brightens up and runs over to a tall, well built man 'so that's the 8 tails brother' the raikage scans over his could ninja then pauses once seeing me

"you..y/n! where's my bother?!" he storms forward, veins popping on his head, he grabs me by the collar of my shirt and lifts me up aggressively "calm down." i glare at him fiercely "i'm coming into the 5 kage summit and will give as much information as i can." i felt his fists tighten around my shirt but he still drops me then stares behind me. "you idiots were followed." the raikage pushes me aside as 3 people jump out from the trees/bushes 'so naruto, yamato and kakashi were following us'

-time skip to where naruto is on the ground-

"please, forgive sasuke and y/n! please don't kill them!" he shouts, my eyes widen slightly 'kill?' i glare at the raikage who ignores naruto and grabs my arm, dragging me off towards the summit.

"darui restrain this brats hands." he orders one of his bodyguards, who then ties rope tightly around my wrists and leaves a bit of it so the raikage can drag me along 'there's no convincing this meat head to let me go unrestrained' i sigh to myself and lazily follow the cloud ninja.

-

i'm dragged into a room where the other kage sat, A (the raikage) pulls me along and sits down, with me standing behind him. i look over all the kages to see gaara staring at me with wide eyes.

the tsuchikage, an old man, started talking to gaara about how he was too young to under stand etiquette 'this old man pisses me off.' i glare at him which he seems to notice but ignores. soon A stands up and slams his fist down onto the table which causes each kages bodyguards to jump into action "enough of this nonsense!" A shouts angrily.

once everyone settled down A spoke up again "this shinobi here belongs with the akatsuki!" he shouts and pushes me forward "what!?" shouts the old man, while the other kage's eyes went wide, sighing i open my mouth "actually, the raikage doesn't know anything about me and why i was with the akatsuki." i glare at the meat head who returns the same look, "i was kidnapped 3 years ago by the akatsuki, i left a few months ago and i'm still loyal to the leaf" the room grew silent to the point you could hear a paper clip drop

"lord hokage?" the old man who sat at the head of the summit spoke up "i had no knowledge of this, having just become hokage" everyone looks at the hokage then me.

"before, we talk about anything else i would like to introduce myself properly." i snap the ropes that bind my hands, startling all the kages,

"my full name is y/n l/n"

the eyes of all kage went wide yet again "i'm the only remaining member of my clan" i finish with a sigh "how do we know that you're indeed from such a clan?" the mizukage stares at me with a suspicious gaze "would you like to see my sharingan and byakugan?" i raise an eyebrow at the kages, "that would be helpful." states the tsuchikage, nodding i activate my sharingan, letting them all see then activate the byakugan.

"it would seem she is indeed from the l/n clan" mumbles the tsuchikage "unfortunately i'm unable to provide you with much information about the akatsuki, for this ring prevents me from mentioning certain things about 'madara uchiha'" the raikage stands up aggressively "madara? he should be dead!" he shouts "i also had my own suspicions that madara was behind this." danzo finally speaks.