filler

(this is a filler from ep 194 naruto shippuden, the one with the flashback of when sasuke and naruto kiss)

"we've received intel on the thieves who took the statue" me, naruto, sasuke and sakura all nod at kakashi as he points at the map in front of us "they are either on land or sailing by boat. so we will split into 2 teams and wait for them in both locations" again we all nod "now i'll be on 1 while you 4 will be on the 2nd" he says while holding up fingers "hold on, are you saying sasuke needs all the help he can get?" naruto looks quizzically at kakashi, an irk mark grows on sasukes head "no he means you, idiot" sasuke makes a 'tch' sound and turns back to kakashi "i know i'm not up to your level yet but i doubt you need 4 people on a team, so why don't you take naruto?" sakura lights up in the thought she could try and get closer to sasuke, this causes naruto to clench his teeth and begin arguing with sasuke.

soon a thump is heard and we all get shocked by lightning, we look at kakashi "but..i wasn't even doing anything" i pout sadly at kakashi who just brushes me off with a smile.

"i see your point," sasuke smirks smugly "so i'll be taking sakura with me." kakashi 'smiles' as sasuke's proud smirk disappeared in an instance, sakura also frowns at this development.

i yawn and glance down at the empty dirt path below us "this is kind of boring.." i mumble but put my guard up once seeing a blur of people "guys, they're here!" i whisper shout at the two idiots who were having a glaring competition.

a horse trips and nearly falls off the edge but the one at the front catches it, i focus my eyes on the horse and notice a box strapped onto its back 'that must be the treasure' i look at both naruto and sasuke who were now glaring at one another again 'this can't be good' sighing i grab ahold of the bamboo tube kakashi gave me to prepare to launch the signal,

"wait-!" i shout angrily as the two jump down, grabbing ahold of the box on the horses back then falling down the edge "those idiots!" i click my tongue and get ready to use the signal but before i could fire it, some weird rubbery stuff wrapped around my hands, tying them together "dammit.." i glare down at the man with a short pony tail and sharp goatee, soon he runs down the hill as well to chase after the other 2.

i try pulling the rubber off of my hands but it annoyingly didn't work. "let go!" i struggle in the grasp of one of the thieves who throws me to the ground harshly "leaf ninja huh? were those 2 the only ones with ya?" he grips my face tightly and forces it to face him, his eyes widen for a moment in surprise, he chuckles and lets go of me "change of plans, this kid here will be worth a lot on the black market." he puts a hand on his hip and turns back to face his buddies "why's that sir?" one of them squeaks timidly "she just so happens to be from a nearly extinct clan, one much stronger than the uchiha." 'how does he know?!' i glare intensely at the mans neck, causing him to turn around "tie her legs together." he turns to look around in thought.

"those friends of yours are pretty useless."
rinen chuckles

'shut up.' i roll my eyes and stare at the moving ground, i was thrown onto the back of the horse that the leader rode, he glances back at me smugly "you wondering how i know your from the l/n clan?" he chuckles "not only do you have a $55 million bounty on your head but some villages would love such a valuable  child." i click my tongue and look away from him 'that barely answered my question'

'how the hell do i have such a high bounty? maybe it's the same person zabusa mentioned...' i close my eyes and sigh tiredly.

i look up at the sound of naruto and sasuke's voice, the two were standing next to a tree, their left and right hand hidden by the tree 'how did sasuke get naruto to go along with such a peaceful plan.' i sweat drop as the two step forward with gritted teeth, "if your hands aren't fused then come and get your friend yourself!" the leader says in a smug tone, before chuckling "just as i thought, their hands are still bound, get those brats!" he orders as him and his buddies begin attacking.

while they were fighting i wriggle my feet around and manage to loosen the rope, eventually it fell off so i slipped down the horse, i stumble back a bit, nearly falling over but luckily i felt two hands grab me, glancing behind me i could see sasuke "sasuke? how did you get your hands free?" i raise an eyebrow questionably "it just kind of broke.." he shrugs and helps me stand up.

-

"sensei..do i really have to wait 2 days for this to come off?!" i shout angrily and slam my bound hands on the ground (the rubber hits the ground not ur actual hands) "i'm afraid so." he scratches the back of his neck "it's ok y/n! if you want i can help you!" naruto wraps an arm over my shoulder with a big smile "i can feed you, help you open doors....help you get changed...ehehe..and bathe..." naruto continues mumbling to himself as my face gets more and more red "shut up you pervert!" sakura punches naruto, saving me "thanks sakura.." i smile shyly "but naruto has a point, i cant eat with my hands like this.." i wave my bound hands up and down "hm..then as your sensei i'll help you with the tasks you can't do" he pats my head with a closed eyed smile and walks off before i could protest "but.." my face heats up in embarrassment.

——————————————
had ideas while watching this ep so decided to add it ☺️