3.welcome to the village hidden in the leaves!

"it should be just up ahead..."
i bring the map closer to my face trying to figure out where i am. i look up to see two huge gates not to far from where i'm standing "that must be it!" i start running towards the gates excited to finally be here.

upon arriving in front of the gates i look around but don't see anyone and decide to just walk in, after a few steps i hear a voice call out to me "hey little girl!" i turn my head to the left to see two people who both had green vests on with dark blue headbands on their head sitting in a wooden stall, one had some bandage covering his nose and the other one's hair was hiding his right eye.

i wonder on over towards them "yes.?" looking up at them, my head tilted to the side "have you got permission to enter this village?" "what? why do i need that?" they both stare at me blinking a few times before the one with the bandage lets out a sigh "you need it to enter this village, since you don't have it you can't come in" my eyes widen slightly "w-what? how do i get permission then?" i slam my small hands onto the desk of their wooden booth causing them to step back slightly shocked at my outburst "well you can come with us to talk to the hokage about why you're here" i lift my hand to my chin, thinking for a second "hmm...ok!"

while walking through the village with the man who's name i now learnt was izumo kamizuki. we passed by an area that had flags decorated right outside of what seem to be an entrance to a clan 'i wonder what clan lives there' i turn to look up at izumo who was already looking at me with a face that held slight suspicion, 'is he really suspicious of a 7yr old girl' i mentally sigh then turn my head again to look around at my surroundings.

-

knock knock izumo lightly tapped a door with the back of his hand "come in." a deep older sounding mans voice spoke up from behind the door, izumo pushed the door open and walked in with me following closely behind him "izumo? what is it that brings you here?" i peek out from behind him to see an old wrinkly man with a rather large white and red hat on his nearly hairless head as well as a matching robe covering his shoulders

"uh well you see" he lifts his hand up and scratches the back of his neck "this little girl was wondering if she could enter the village" he nudges me in front of him "oh, little one, may i have your name?" he looks down at me with gentle eyes and i felt as though i could trust him "it's y/n" "just y/n? what about your last name?" i lift my hands up and tap the tips of my pointer fingers together "ehe...i was never told my last name" i close my eyes and smile at the man slightly uncomfortable with izumo in the room "izumo you may head back to your post." he ushers izumo out with a wave of his hand then focus's back on me

"now that he's gone, do you feel more comfortable to tell me the truth?" my eyes widen again slightly 'did he read my mind?' "y-yes thank you, i didn't lie about not knowing my last name but...my parents only said that i was from a clan that many people wanted dead" i look down at my feet still twiddling with my fingers "could it be..hm wait here for a little bit y/n." he states while standing up from his desk then heads out the door. 'huh? what do i do now while waiting...' i look around the room hoping to find something to do while waiting for the old man to come back.

i was eyeing the desk the man once sat at and finally decided to wonder over but before i could reach it the door slides open once again, turning around i see the old man from before but with him a boy who seemed slightly older than i was, he had long black hair that was tied back in a low pony tail like mine, his eyes were black, they seemed soft and welcoming, yet deadly.

"y/n this here is itachi uchiha, he's from the uchiha clan that resides within this village" he says while heading over to his desk to sit down as he does that i turn towards itachi and extend my hand "hello itachi, my names y/n!" i smile at him noticing a very faint blush present on his cheeks "hello y/n it's nice to meet you" he grabs my hand, gently shaking it.

"ahem" the old mans voice suddenly interrupts us "i brought itachi here to show you his kekkei genkai, so please go ahead itachi." the old man nods his head at itachi causing me to turn my head to focus on him who now had his eyes closed, then he suddenly opens them in an instant surprising me, his once black eyes were now red with specks of black that had a single line curling off the side of the speck.

upon seeing his eyes i feel my head thump loudly, i step back stumbling slightly at the sudden pang lifting my hand up to hold my sore head "y/n are you ok?" i feel itachi's hand touch my shoulder, i lift my head back up and look into itachi's eyes that had gone back to their normal black however i noticed his eyes widen "hmmm" i hear the old mans voice echo through the silent room "i see so that's who you are, itachi you may leave and i ask that you don't talk about what happened here today thank you." itachi snaps himself out of his amazement and quickly bows towards the old man then leaves.

"y/n i believe you're from a clan called the l/n's" i manage to stand back up feeling the pain subside "what do you mean?" i stare at him tilting my head "you are from a clan with a very strong kekkai genkai that was thought to have been exterminated for awhile" he reaches down to grab something from a draw, after rummaging for a bit he lifts his hand back up to reveal a mirror handing it to me "here" i take it from his hand and lift it up to look at my face, my eyes widen nearly bursting out of their sockets "th-they look just like itachi's!" i stare at my eyes in the mirror as they had turned red like itachi's but instead of three specks they had only one in each eye.

"yes that is your clans kekkei genkai you are able to copy anyone else's kekkei genkai, however you start with it right from the beginning and you must learn to use it as well as or perhaps better than the person you got it from" 'should i pretend to understand whatever it was he just said...' i stare at him as a bead of sweat trickled down my forehead "ah how could i forget, my name is hiruzen sarutobi, i am the 3rd hokage of the village hidden in the leaves"

————————————————
sorry its still a bit of a slow start kinda but ur gonna meet more of the character(s) in the next chapter also the uchiha massacre hasn't occurred yet but it will soon.