2. team kakashi

"now, where is the akatsuki's current hideout" kabuto asks for the 100th time "i don't know" i say sarcastically and look to the side, noticing kabuto grit his teeth out of the corner of my eye causes me to smirk "we will continue this later." he sighs and leaves the room, locking the door as well. i groan and close me eyes, it had been about a week since i was taken by 4 eyes and the stupid snake, i close my eyes and go back to sleep seeing as i had nothing else to do.

-

i'm forced awake by a loud boom or crash as well as the shaking of the ground 'what's going on?!' i sit up and look around, the room i'm in was undamaged "it must have come from somewhere else" i sigh and decide that now was the best time to go ahead with my plan, i pull on the chains attached to the wall that i had slowly tugged on over the week, they come out in an instant, causing me to fall forward off the bed "o-ow" i sit up and rub my sore face.

walking over to the door i smash the lock and slide it open, my shackles still attached to my wrists. down the left of the hallway was sunlight so i assumed that's where the noise came from.

stepping out of the room i was confined in i creep down the hall slowly and stop to listen in on the voices "sasuke.!" 'is that naruto?' i peek around the corner to see sakura, naruto, a pale boy as well as a brown haired man "aren't you....missing someone" 'sasuke too?!' i was still peeking around the corner and could see sakura tense up as naruto clenched his fists "sh-" naruto was cut off by the pale boy "y/n is believed to be deceased." he emotionlessly states 'they..they think i'm dead...' my heart thumps loudly as it tightens in pain "shut up sai! there's no way y/n is dead!" naruto yells at the pale boy who i'm guessing is sai, naruto suddenly looks forward again as sasuke jumps down in front of him with a hand on naruto's shoulder, he whispered something i couldn't quite hear 'wait..i can go back to the leaf with naruto!' i smile to myself and smash the shackles against the wall, breaking them, the noise seems to gain the attention of the few individuals outside.

3rd person pov

"what was that..?" the blonde haired boy said as he faced the hallway "is it orochimaru?" sakura stands next to naruto, suddenly sakura, naruto and sasuke's eyes widen as a h/l h/c haired girl runs out of the hallway and heads straight towards naruto "y-y/n?!" sakura and naruto yell in unison, sakura drops down as tears slide down her cheeks "we thought...you died...." she stares at their old teammate.

y/n's pov

"we thought...you died...." sakura muttered to herself causing me to turn and smile at her "i would never!" i look to my left to see sasuke staring at me with wide eyes "then where have you been y/n?!" naruto grabs my shoulders "the akatsuki..took me" i look down to avoid eye contact "wh-!" "this is a cute little reunion and all but right now we have another problem" the brown haired man interrupts us.

i was pushed behind the 4 leaf ninja as they turned towards sasuke who was still staring at me but with an emotionless look, i sigh and smile gently at him "sasuke." orochimaru appears next to sasuke and goes to say something else but stops after seeing me "oh dear..so it would seem you escaped during all the commotion" he rubs his head in annoyance "oh well, sasuke we are leaving now." orochimaru put his hand on sasuke's shoulder and they slowly disappeared, sasuke was still staring at me until they vanished.

"y/n!" naruto embraces me in a tight hug "hey naruto" i giggle "we should head back to the leaf." the brown haired man puts his hand on naruto's shoulder "uh.." i tilt my head "oh sorry, my name is yamato i am team kakashi's current leader" i nod and look at the other person "and you are..?" he looks at me with a closed eyed smile "my name is sai." i nod again and stretch before following yamato who had begun walking off.

-

on the way back we made a brief stop at a hot spring "is it really ok to be stopping now?" i question yamato "it will only be for one night" he walks in and pays for 2 rooms.

"come on y/n!" sakura grabs my hand and pulls me into the women's hot spring, i giggle at how happy she is "ok, ok, i'm coming".

"ahh.." i let out a sigh of relief "this is so good~" i close my eyes and lean back "i'm surprised it's so empty" sakura looks around at the very empty area

"it would seem your dick still hasn't grown naruto." sai's calm voice distracts us, i choke and spin around to face the wall that splits the baths in half "h-HEY!" i could tell naruto was flustered "are naruto and sai..?" i glance back at sakura who covers her mouth to stop herself from laughing "no! haha!", "woah sakura.." i move over to her and stare at her chest which she covers with a red face "w-what?" "they're kind of small" i poke one of her boobs causing her to squeal and back away from me "s-s-shut up!" an irk mark appears on her forehead as she clenches a fist in front of her face, i chuckle a little and lay back to relax.

-

"woah! this ones even bigger than last time!" naruto quickly runs over and sits down in front of the table full of food, the rest of us join him "itadakimasu!" me and naruto say in unison before digging in "y/n, sakura, what is it that was small?" me and sakura both choke on our food at sai's question "n-nothing!" sakura stutters out and continues eating "hm, ok then." he goes back to eating.