17.chunin exam finals!

(in my version dosu lives, cuz ur gonna fight him)

it's the day of the finals and i was currently getting ready in my room "alright i think i have everything.." i look at myself in the mirror turning around a bit.

(you're not wearing this outfit)a huge smile spreads on my face "lets go!" i excitedly jog out of my house and continue towards the arena

a huge smile spreads on my face "lets go!" i excitedly jog out of my house and continue towards the arena.

upon arriving nearly all the seats were taken 'that's a lot of people' i sweat slightly beginning to feel anxious. "AHHHHH! Y/N RUN!!" i turn around to see naruto running from a hoard of bulls, my eyes widen nearly falling from their sockets, quickly turning around i run into the arena naruto closely behind me, too close seeing as he run straight into me knocking both of us over in the process "ooph!" i landed flat on my face "o-ow.." naruto gets up rubbing his head and running off again 'rude..' i stand up as well and scurry off into the waiting area.

-

i was currently standing in the corner of a balcony where i was told to wait for my fight, standing here was also the 3 sand ninja, dosu and shino who was standing next to me and naruto who was fighing neji 'i'm starting to get nervous..' i play with my hands feeling anxious when suddenly someone puts their hand over mine, looking up to see shino still staring down at the ongoing fight "thanks" i whisper to him then smile to myself feeling calmer 'sasuke's next where is he?' i glance around for a bit before focusing back on this fight.

-

naruto had managed to beat neji which honestly surprised me but i was proud of him 'sasuke still isn't here' i look down at gaara who is entering the arena, noticing movement from where the hokage and kazekage sat i saw the hokage begin to stand up "the match against gaara and sasuke uchiha has been moved to the last position!" he sits back down completely ignoring the whines from the crowd 'so they're all here for sasuke huh..' i sweat drop before realising that i'm next "shit!" i quickly leave the balcony area and head down to the arena where dosu was already standing.

"huh who're these brats" "this fight will be boring" "lets hope it finishes soon" i could hear several people whispering in the crowd as soon as i came in view "alright you know the rules, begin!" the referee steps back giving us room to fight. instead of running in straight away, i reach into my pouch and pull out my blindfold, swiftly tying it around my eyes "what's with the blindfold?" dosu tilts his head intimidatingly, his voice sounding smug.

he gets quickly irritated by my silence and comes at me ready to attack 'i should probably use those ear plugs' i make sure to keep my distance while i pull out the ear buds, once that was done i stopped dodging and activated my byakugan, i strike at two of his chakra points quickly causing him to stumble back, before he can get in an attack i activate my sharingan and jump at him, reaching my right hand over to my left hip i pull out my sword and strike at the weird mechanism on his arm which shatters into 1000's of little pieces 'may as well end this quickly..' i bring up my right leg and swing it at his head sending him crashing into the arena wall leaving a huge dent, after a moment of silence and 0 movement from dosu, the referee announced me as the winner.