21. decleration of war

previously

"sasuke!"

"i expect you to heal sasuke when the time comes."

'but..why does he call himself madara..'

-recap end-

"huh?" i sit up to see sasuke appear as well as karin "ar-" i pause as i feel myself being sucked back into the real word.

looking around i could see all 5 kage staring at me with wide eyes, "madara, why do you have the l/n child!" shouts the tsuchikage "because.." tobi pauses for a moment.

my cheeks heat up as i feel the hand that was placed on my lower back pull me closer into the well built chest of tobi "t-tobi?" i look up at him in confusion , he glances down at me "y/n, is going to be my wife" everyone in the room froze.

"w-w-w-what?!" my eyes widen as the previously small blush grew, my face now resembling a tomato. "i don't remember agreeing to any marriage proposals?!" i gently push away from tobi's chest however he grabs my hand and pulls me back, he lifts his mask up slightly to reveal his lips that were curved into a proud smirk as he leans in, my face still a deep red, before he could get any closer i felt sand wrap around my waist and pull me into someone else's chest, "gaara?" i look up at him to see he had a somewhat jealous glare.

"it's obvious she does not agree to your proposal." he states sternly while pulling me closer. tobi sighs "you may keep her for now." he puts his mask back into place and begins to disappear "the next time we meet will be on the battlefield."

after a moment of silence everyone turns to me except for the mizukage who ran out with a small blue haired boy.

"so, y/n would you like to explain your relationship with madara uchiha?" the tsuchikage stares intensely at me ".....i would occasionally partner with him while in the akatsuki...we also shared a room.." i whisper the last part which gaara seems to catch as i felt his hand tighten on my shoulder

"our main focus should be preparing for the 4th great ninja war." gaara changes the subject quickly, "what?!" i pull away from gaara to stare at him wide eyed "what do you mean 4th great ninja war!" "while you weren't here, madara declared the beginning of the war" the raikage grumbles "tch..well besides that there is something that needs to be explained." i straighten up.

...and so itachi uchiha massacred the whole uchiha clan." i take in a deep breath after i finished explaining "i see." the tsuchikage hums "that is why i wish for you to hold off on trying to kill sasuke, i do believe you would do the same if you were in his position, raikage." i glare at the meat head who had a troubled look on his face.

"for now you should all return to your villages. raikage find your brother and don't let him out of your sight again" the raikage stands up and leaves, ignoring me completely "old man, would you ever take deidara back?" he seems surprised by my question "it depends if he wants to come back." i nod "i recently had a run in with him, i believe he may be willingly to go back." the tsuchikages eyes widen even more "i see.." he mumbles and stands up, leaving the room with his bodyguards.