11. chunin exams pt 1

me, sakura, naruto and sasuke were all walking with kakashi, "look at you, you really are hopeless naruto..." sakura was holding him up "you really are just one big problem." sasuke says causing naruto to start yelling "stop it before i finish you myself naruto!" sakura puts her hand out in front of naruto to stop him, i turn to look at kakashi and notice him looking up at the sky where aa bird flew "hm, i need to go finish my report...you guys can fight some other time" kakashi disappears and sasuke continues walking off without us "wait sasuke!" sakura wonders off and starts flirting with sasuke.

-

"uh naruto..." tapping naruto's shoulder he turns around "hm?" "what's that thing behind you..." i point at the weirdly rectangular rocks, when suddenly 3 small kids appear from coloured smoke that was set off from under the box

"i think we used too much gunpowder guys.." they all cough a bit before looking up at naruto

"i'm moegi! the sassiest kunoichi in pre-school! check me out!" a red head girl with strange pigtails poses in front of us

"i love algebra! call me udon!" a sniffly nerdy kid does the same as the one before

"and i'm the #1 ninja in the village, konohamaru!!" another one with a really long blue scarf jumps in as well

"and together we're the konohamaru ninja squad!" i stare at them as i sweat drop, "uh boss who's the weird girl behind you?" a vein pops up on my forehead 'w-weird!?' "huh oh this is y/n she's my friend!" naruto brings me forward as they all focused their beady little eyes on me "uhm...hi?" i wave awkwardly at the three kids "wow she really is weird" the red head says, naruto grabs my arms holding me back so i don't beat up these little pip squeaks "say that again i dare you!" i raise my fist "y-y/n calm down!"

after that they asked naruto to play ninja with them, naruto had declined saying he had training to do "a ninja playing ninja...how pathetic" a depressed sakura wobbles on over "hey sakura" naruto's face begins to turn red while he scratches the back of his head

"ah!" konohamaru pats naruto's back "wow you're a smooth operator boss! heh heh, i can definitely tell that she's your....girlfriend!" sakura's face pales as i turn around trying to hold back my laughter "haha you can really tell she's fallen for me can't yo-" naruto is punched into a wooden fence behind him "what kind of girlfriend are you!?" konohamaru shouts then rushes to naruto "uh..shouldn't you be helping boss?" the nerdy kid from before taps my back "n...ha- no..i don't thi- think i need...to" i say between laughs "ur a witch!" konohamaru shouts at sakura who in response beats him up.

-

naruto and konohamaru were on the ground, two large bumps on their heads "urgh..i don't even think she's human!" konohamaru stands up next to naruto "i mean did you see how big her forehead is!" 'oh no..' i begin backing away slowly, hearing weird threatening alarms going off from nowhere in particular as sakura stiffly turned her head around, an evil grin present on her face the 3 kids and naruto screech, sprinting off like their lives depended on it, sakura chasing closely behind "s-sakura calm down they're only k-" she zooms right past ignoring me completely "-ids..." i sigh jogging to catch up to them.

"she's pretty scary.." rinen sweat drops.

upon arriving i see they had stopped in front of two people who i haven't seen in this village before, "so does this hurt punk." i slow down trying to understand what's happening "put him down kankuro or you know you'll pay for it later." a blonde girl with four pigtails says to who i'm guessing is kankuro "what's going on..?" i tilt my head as naruto immediately gets feisty yelling at kankuro "put me down!" konohamaru yells kicking the boy, suddenly naruto runs at him but gets tripped over

"hey." i push in front of sakura and the other two kids, walking past naruto "put the kid down." i glare at kankuro "what're you gonna do about it girly?" sighing i continue walking towards the guy "you use the puppet technique, hm?" he freezes for a second before recomposing himself "so what?" i disappear for a second, reappearing right in front of him "kankuro, your a sand ninja huh?" i grab ahold of his arm causing him to let go of konohamaru, who then scrambles back over to naruto and sakura, i pull him closer and whisper in his ear "don't make me break this puppet hand of yours" i let go, shoving him in the process, walking back towards the others. kankuro had got up and tried to punch me however he was stopped by a rock thrown at his hand, i look up at a nearby tree to see sasuke "i don't remember asking for help..." i whisper to myself

"your a long way from home and you're way out of your league" sakura squeals with hearts in her eyes, while i can hear the blonde girl whisper "well well local hottie." a slight blush appears on her cheeks 'why are there so many girls after sasuke.' i feel my chest tighten and my mood become sour, i push past puppet boy, wanting to go home.

annoyingly i feel my body collide into sand, wait sand? "watch where you're going" a red headed boy, who seemed to be roughly the same height as me "sorry, are you also a sand ninja?" i look at him quizzically "yes now move.." he starts to walk forward again "ah wait, what's your name? mines y/n" i smile brightly at him with my eyes closed and hand held out, it was silent for a bit so i open my eyes to see him staring at my hand "it's a hand shake, here" i walk closer to him, grabbing his hand, shaking it up and down gently "see like that!" i look into his eyes 'they look so sad..' "....gaara...my names gaara" he pulls away from my hand and walks off in the direction of where i was previously "was he blushing?" i tilt my head confused but shrug it off and continue walking home.

-

i was currently laying in my bed just thinking, until i feel a light tap on my window i sit up to see kakashi staring at me, slowly sliding the window open but only an inch "kakashi...what're you doing here..." i cautiously stare at him "ah well i'm not peeping if that's what you're thinking" a bead of sweat appears on the side of his head "don't worry even if you were i can just head butt you since it's so effective" i notice his face turn slightly red from embarrassment "you can defeat anyone with that forehead of yours.." he shakes his head at me who just laughs.

"ah, i came here to tell you that the chunin exams are in a week, you don't have to participate though" he stares at me as if saying 'actually you do' sighing i nod my head "i'll be going" he looks pleased. when it seems like he's about to leave he stops himself and pushes my window all the way open, leaning forward he whispers in my ear "oh and if you bring up that thing again then i'll have to do something to make sure you keep quiet next time." my face heats up turning an extreme shade of red, i hear him laugh before jumping away.

i lay back down leaving my window open and think of the chunin exams before i hear yet another tap on my windowsill "kakashi why are you back-" upon sitting up i come face to face with the red haired boy "h-huh oh gaara, what's wrong?" "st.....ere..." i hear him whisper something but wasn't able to comprehend it all "what was that" "stay here..can i stay here for tonight" confused but seeing no reason to decline i nod my head slowly, he comes in leaving the window open behind him and climbs in the bed with me, i look at him surprised 'he's so cute' a small blush creeps up my cheeks, i smile to myself and close my eyes.

————————————————
sorry if gaara's out of character...but it's for my story so i hope you guys dont mind! cya!

a second chance (naruto!various x femreader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें