11. deidara vs sasuke!

"i can walk on my own tobi!" i kick my legs around "h-hey, you're going to make tobi fall over!" tobi was wobbling side to side with me squirming on his shoulder "you either put me down or i make you!" i continue kicking my legs until i finally feel tobi begin to stumble forward. "yay!" i jump up with a smile on my face and my hands raised in the air

"hey, y/n you won't escape? hm" deidara puts a hand on my shoulder, sighing i nod my head slowly "for now i won't. where are we going anyways?" i continue trotting forward "well, to fight sasuke uchiha or capture the 9 tails, yeah" i flinch and turn around "deidara..you're strong but if you fight sasuke you will lose." irk marks begin to pop on his forehead as i could hear tobi's muffled laugh "shut up!" he yells and stomps ahead of me and tobi.

after a few minutes we came to a clearing where deidara summoned two large birds "what! why don't i get my own one!" i yell at deidara who in return smirks "because you will be sharing with m-" "tobi!" tobi cuts deidara off and picks me up, placing me atop of the clay bird with him "hmp." deidara glares at tobi and me before flying off "w-wait deidara!" tobi panics and sits down behind me "wait for us!" he cries as the bird flies up, following deidara.

while flying i noticed that tobi had slowly crept his arms around my waist "tobi.." i glance back at tobi "hmm?" he tilted his head innocently at me "ah..never mind" i sigh and turn back to face forward. 'maybe now is an ok time to test out that jutsu again..' i place my hand over tobi's and close my eyes, remembering what was written in the book i transfer a minuscule amount of chakra onto his hand "o-ow! y/n what did tobi do wrong?!" tobi pulls his hands back "ah- sorry i just wanted to test a jutsu heh.." i smile, feeling a little guilty for hurting him.

"alright.." deidara mumbles "i've found him, hm" me and tobi both turn to look at deidara who was STANDING on the giant bird 'how the hell..' "no kidding? wow that was fast! so is it the 9 tails or sasuke" tobi giggly says, i glare at deidara who tips his hat up "just come on, yeah" the birds begin their decent and we land.

we landed a little away from 'our' target, deidara told us to walk the rest of the way to him since he would attack from above. "sasuke?" i whisper to myself as me and tobi hid behind a tree "show yourself. who are you?" sasuke stared blankly at the tree's we were hiding behind. tobi begins to walk out so i quickly follow. "i know those robes..." sasuke mumbles without noticing me seeing as i had a hood covering my face "so this is sasuke" tobi curiously steps closer and closer to sasuke who then glares causing tobi to scoot far back behind a tree "s-scary!"

i step back to tobi as deidara comes down from above with the two giant birds in tow, "katsu!" he jumps away from the birds that ran into sasuke and exploded, i activate my byakugan and continue to watch. "heh, we did it, we just took down sasuke. hn" i put a hand to my forehead and sigh "nicely done deidara" tobi happily walks over to deidara. once the dust/dirt from the explosion cleared it revealed a giant white snake that had protected sasuke from the blast 'i told him that he wouldn't win' i roll my eyes and continue watching. "yeah real nice" tobi giggles "shut it!" deidara glares at tobi "i guess he is even stronger than we thought huh?" tobi hums "imagine, orochimaru getting killed by this brat, hm" my eyes widen in surprise "sasuke killed orochimaru?!" i whisper yell at the two idiots in front of me "yeah." i furrow my eyebrows in thought 'how could sasuke have beaten him? unless..' i hit a fist on my open hand once coming to a conclusion.

i listen back to what the other two are saying "-you'll just have to apologise to itachi later" tobi says mischievously "that's if deidara actually wins" i snort and cover my mouth with my hand as deidara glares back at me.

it grew silent since deidara and sasuke had an intense staring competition "tell me where itachi uchiha is." sasuke breaks the silence "tell me and i'll let you go" "tch" deidara glares at sasuke, clearly annoyed "sharingan huh? well you're itachi's kid brother alright. you were only able to kill orochimaru thanks to your uchiha blood, hm" deidara nods his head, agreeing with himself "you were lucky to be born into that family and nothing more!" 'does deidara have something against the uchihas?' i tilt my head questionably.