naruto shippuden start!

none of the akatsuki are gonna die, jiraiya might die, neji wont die, etc. ah and the chapters will probably be published once i finish writing them all, or not idk. (update: i will be making a few chapters then releasing them either together or a day each, gives me time to change things if i need to)

update on the kekkei genkai y/n now possess:

-ketsuryugan (blood manipulation, prefers not to use it)
-sharingan + mangekyou sharingan
-tanrika
-obishotan
-byakugan

the details are mentioned in the 2nd chap.
i may make a chapter on how you unlocked mangekyou.

now before i continue i'm going to explain more about rinen. rinen is a kind of...demon which y/n was born with but was sealed/put to sleep (temporarily) by her clan when she was 3, however a man in a black cloak with white stripes and dots weakened the seal and in the process shortened the amount of time rinen would be asleep.

y/n was born a special child who possessed a lot of chakra and when that chakra is added to rinen's it is 3x more than the 9 tails (i can't help but want y/n to be op) rinen started off as a small powerless 'demon' and has been around long before the 1st hokage, only 3 of the hokage's have ever met rinen and that would be the 1st, 2nd and 4th. for now that's all i'm going to say.