1.from the beginning.

TRIGGER WARNING! mentions of death, suicide and murder if these trigger you then please just don't read this story!

i was born july 27th 1999. my childhood wasn't horrible but it wasn't good either, my mother left my mum, me and my two younger siblings when i was 6 (you're parents are both female).

Once my mother left my mum was sad and depressed at first but she slowly got better, she was happy again until my little sister yui fell ill i was never told what sickness she had but all i knew was that it wasn't good. my mum just couldn't afford the medicine and treatment needed to heal my sister, so she had no choice but to let yui die, she never took me or my other sibling yuka to go visit her i don't even think my mum went to visit yui herself.

-

me and yuka never talked about yui after that nor did our mum, we started moving from city to city, my mum being incapable of keeping a job and money was running thin but then one day when i was 12 my little brother yuka disappeared, i dont know where he went, i was only told that he was gone, my mum never said anything about him again.

-

by the time i was 16 my mum had been able to hold down a decent job for awhile meaning i was able to attend a public school, at first i was excited, unfortunately that didn't last long, the kids there gave me weird looks...looks of utter disgust i had assumed it was my messy uniform but after having buckets of water dumped on me while i was in the bathroom stalls, my locker vandalised with glue, water, thumb tacks and notes telling me to, "get out of here" or they just simply had "freak" written on them. i was able to ignore it, i was able to brush it off until i wasnt until i had finally given up after finding my mums body hanging in the living room.

upon arriving home from school one day i was greeted by my mums motionless body, a note laying peacefully on the coffee table behind her, a note that read...

"
i have finally given up, i was just fired from my job, there's nothing left for me anymore...

i can't live with the guilt anymore..i feel like they're haunting me, yui and yuka i killed them...i killed them for money, god i'm a horrible mother. it doesn't matter anymore, nothing does, i even considered killing my last child...whoever is reading this then i'm probably already in hell, burning and suffering for my sins.

sincerely sumi l/n.
"

i dropped the paper and stood there still. trying to process what i just read. but...why? i looked up at my 'mums' lifeless body blinking a few times as the tears fell, i felt numb and empty, what was the point anymore? my thoughts were racing as i slowly approached the kitchen heading for the knife block "maybe if i could just stop the hurting ..." were my final words as i grabbed the biggest knife i laid my eyes on and then plunged it straight into my heart or what was left of it.

black splotches started invading my vision, my body grew cold as i took my last and final breath

'why..?'

_____________
"it's a girl!"
"uwahh! she's so cute!"
"can i hold her please mama?!"
"haha not yet honey"

i heard several voices of excitement circling around me, i tried to open my eyes but they seemed to be glued shut. i gave up and decided to just listen to the voices.

"oh look she stopped crying" a caring and motherly voice cooed as i felt my head being pat
"IS THAT MEANT TO HAPPEN?!"
shouted two voices one being higher pitched and the other way deeper

what's happening..? i thought i died. i began to feel drowsy as i felt myself slip into a well deserved sleep.

——————————————

ALRIGHTY! there will be a bit of timskips during the start to get to when you join team 7.