🎄Bakugou has a soft side?🎄-no ship

This has no ship in it because this oneshot is just about Bakugou and Eri being cute and sibling like
Warning:Extremely wholesome and adorable🥰

No POV
Today Bakugou was just hanging out in his room scrolling through Instagram when all of a sudden he saw a message notification. He checked who it was, it was Mr Aizawa. Bakugou wondered why he texted him since normally he never texts him because he's always too tired. Bakugou went to his messages and decided to read what Mr Aizawa said.

Mr Aizawa😴

Mr Aizawa😴: Hi Bakugou, can you look after Eri for today?

Sure but why?

Mr Aizawa😴: Me and Present Mic are going out and we need someone to look after her

Ok I'll look after her

Mr Aizawa😴: Thank you. Come over to my house around 1pm since we leave at 1:15pm

Ok

Bakugou's POV
Once I stopped talking with Mr Aizawa I checked the time to see how much time I have. The clock said 12:30, so I decided to go eat something then get dressed. I decided to just eat cheese and crackers because I wasn't too hungry. Once I finished I rent to my room and got dressed. I put on a warm red hoodie that I partnered with a thick black coat and a white scarf to keep me warm, which matched the earmuffs I wore, I also wore some thick black pants and black boots with white fur on the top. Once I was done I got my backpack which had all the stuff I needed so that I can stay the night and then left my house. I started the car and began to drive to Mr Aizawa's house.

 I started the car  and began to drive to Mr Aizawa's house

(This is not my drawing, full credits to the artist. But idk who they are so yeah)

5 mins later
I just parked my car outside Mr Aizawa's and got out. Once I got my backpack I started walking to the door, then knocked 3 times. After like 10 seconds the the sound of the doorknob being turned could be heard, then I was soon greeted with a calm but sleepy Mr Aizawa and I an extremely excited Eri. "Hello Bakugou, thank you for coming" Mr Aizawa said while opening the door for me to come inside. "Hi and no problem" I said while taking off my shoes then walking into the house.

Eri immediately ran up to me and hugged me. I bent down so I was her height and hugged back. Mr Aizawa watched the cute little scene happening in front of him and began to smile. "You know you're her favourite person" Mr Aizawa said with a small smile on his face "really?" I asked kind of surprised "yep, you are the best!" Eri replied instead of Mr Aizawa, in a happy tone.
"Well I got to go, Mic is waiting for me, bye" Mr Aizawa said opening the door and the shutting it again "bye!" Both me and Eri said at the same time.

I then turned to Eri and said "what do you want to do?" She then had the biggest smile on her face and said "can we make Christmas cookies?" I the said yes and she jumped with excitement while speed running to the kitchen. I asked what cookies she want to make and she said sprinkle Christmas tree cookies. So I looked for the ingredients and a Christmas tree cookie cutter. Once I got all the ingredients for the cookies I got Eri a stool to stand on so that it's easier to cook. She cracked an egg into the mixture and was so happy when she got no shell in it, I clapped my hands and high fives her. I was adding the sprinkles to the mixture while she judged how much to put in, then after the mix was almost coated with sprinkles she told me to stop. I then began to mix them in. Once I was done I showed Eri how to put them onto the tray. "First you've got to grab a bit of the dough then you roll it onto a ball then place it onto the tray, then flatten it a little" I said while showing her. She nodded and Began to follow my instructions. I then put both the 2 trays into the oven and waited.

After like 18 minutes the cookies were done, I got them out because I didn't want Eri to burn herself. Eri tried to eat one of the cookies but I said no because they were still hot and had to cool down while we waited I decided to take her to the park. She went to her room and got dressed into some warmer clothes so she could go outside. She then came out of her room and began hopping down the stairs, I almost died of cuteness.

We then left the house and began walking to the park

We then left the house and began walking to the park. Once we arrived I saw some familiar people and I'm guessing Eri did as well because she started running towards their direction and hugging them, I followed slowly behind while watching her hug everyone. "Hi!" Eri said almost screaming with excitement "hello Eri" Deku said while smiling at her. He then looked towards me and hugged me as if he hadn't seen me in years "stop Deku it's not like we haven't seen each other this whole year" I said which almost came out as a mumble. "Aw you're so cute Bakugou" everyone said while looking at me "you..." I stopped speaking when I remembered Eri was here, I sighed and said "nothing" I then looked off into the trees and almost zoned out until I heard Kirishima say "omg does baby Bakugou have a soft side" everyone was looking at me while I just huffed and looked away while blushing a bit. Eri then turned to me and said "Kat do you think the cookies are ready?" "Yeah they should be" I said while looking back at her. "Ok then let's go I want cookies" she got up and regained all her energy back "ok let's go" I said getting up. We then both said our goodbyes to the group and went back to the house. Once we got back I made some hot chocolate for the both of us to drink while we ate our cookies. We sat down on the couch and watched Christmas movies while eating our cookies and Hot chocolate.

The end
Also merry Christmas or Christmas Eve. It's Christmas where I am so that's why I wrote this. Also I have made oneshot ideas so hopefully I'll be updating more normally.