Shindobaku

This was requested by jpj1212 

Author's POV

It was a Saturday, and all the students of Mha were out either hanging out with their friends or family, however one person had been sleeping in for the whole day. In the coziness and comfortableness of his bed, sat a barely awake spiked haired blonde. The clock resting upon his bedside table showed that it was currently around 4:00 in the afternoon, and Katsuki had only just awakened from his long rest. The boy now had his legs crossed and leaned backwards onto his hands as he adjusted himself to his surroundings. He yawned out of boredom; he didn't feel like hanging out with his friends nor did he feel like watching any movies or anything. Katsuki began to think about what to do, in the end he decided to text his boyfriend Shindo.

Katsuki lazily reached over to the bedside table and snatched his phone, he then opened his phone and stared at the lock screen of him and his boyfriend, he smiled and then proceeded to press on the first person in his message list and began to text Shindo. He smiled at their most recent conversations while waiting for a reply.

💗💖✨🤭Future Husband🤭✨💖💗

Hey babe

Omg my baby texting me first am I dreaming?

Shut up I'm not that bad

Whatever you say anygays why you texting me?

Just bored

Oh ok well you can come over to my house to watch a movie together
If you want?

Yeah I'll come over soon, can I come over at 7

Yeah sure I'll make some food now

Ok thx babe

Np baby 😊

Katsuki suddenly felt more awake and lively after texting his boyfriend, unfortunately not even a second later a voice called out his name from the common room. He immediately put his bitch face on and left the room forgetting to shut his door (big mistake if your friends are around) while he was talking outside in the common room his friends 'the bakusquad' decided to go in his room.

They all bursted into his room eagerly, wanting to ask if he was up only to be greeted by an empty room. They were a little disappointed however they used this as an opportunity to look around Katsuki's room. Mina was looking at Bakugou's closet trying to find out if he has any clothes she could borrow, since her and Katsuki were both into fashion. She suddenly stopped browsing his tops when she heard the sound of a text notification and a phone light up on Katsuki's bedside table, she assumed it was Katsuki's phone as it was identical to his and it was in his room.

Mina let her curiosity win and she let go of the clothes that she was borrowing (stealing) from Katsuki's closet hold and headed towards the phone. She was greeted with the lock screen of Katsuki and someone hugging, she found it unusual but didn't assume too much and worked on guessing his password. Her face lit up in pure excitement and she began to squeal, all the boys looked at her in confusion "what is it?" Kirishima asked "look" Mina said while turning the phone around. They all read the message 'hey baby is it ok if you come over sooner, I really miss you?' They were all shocked by the fact that the owner of these words said 'baby' their eyes looked at the contact name and then eventually started to smirk once they caught onto the situation.

They all laughed and began to chant "Bakugou's got a boyfriend" over and over. Holding hands while jumping around in a circle like kids would do when they sang nursery rhymes.

Katsuki 's POV

~In the common room~

I was currently getting scolded by Iida because of how I  yelled at Izuku beforehand. I was barely even listening due to this lecture being already 3 minutes long. Suddenly I could heard a bunch of familiar voices coming from my room, "Bakugou's got a boyfriend!" Was all I heard, the words were getting clearer and clearer. I suddenly realised, 'oh shit I forgot to lock my phone and door!' I began bolting towards my room, not even caring about Iida yelling at me to come back.

Once I got to my door I saw that it was wide open. I went through the door and soon I could feel the heat rush to my face as I told them to shut up.

"Wow can't believe my baby is all grown up" Mina said looking towards me with a smirk while raising one of her brows and then pretending to wipe a fake tear from her eye.

"Oh shut up" I said while rolling my eyes, they all laughed and left the room but not without chanting the same words as before but only loud enough for us to hear, just so they could annoy me. I blushed and rubbed my face with annoyance.

"My god they're going to be the death of me." I jumped back onto my bed and read Shindo's message that my friends must have seen, I blushed a little at his message that read

"hey baby is it ok if you come over sooner, I really miss you" 

I laughed as I read the last bit and decided to type back

"But you already saw me last weekend, but ok I'll come sooner"

I then placed my phone down and looked through my closet for some clothes to wear, I then noticed some of my clothes were on the floor. I sighed 'Mina definitely went through my clothes again' I wasn't that surprised as it wasn't the first time. She has stole many times and if I'm lucky she might return them in the next months however some items I will never see again.

I got dressed into some comfy clothes and looked at my phone again, I just can't stop smiling at the thought of him all I can think about is how could I of all people gotten such a loving and affectionate boyfriend like him? I fucking love this man so much.

I soon texted him that I'm heading over now and I left my room, but this time I made sure to lock my door and bring my phone along with me.

Thx for reading sorry for it being short I don't want my parents catching me on Wattpad 😅